Thread: NFLNetwork Analysis

Legend

User Info Menu

NFLNetwork Analysis

Not sure if anyone caught the breakdown of last week's game on NFL Network. They said that the RBs plain and simple left a lot of plays on the field. There were holes, there were lanes, but the RBs misread or failed to execute on a number of runs. Maybe this OL ain't so bad as some are making it out to be??

Legend

User Info Menu

And on another show on NFL Net the pretty much put all the blame on the Oline

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

When you have offensive linemen taking out their own guys, I think we can safely say that there is at least somewhat of a problem. When your OB spends more time ducking tacklers than spotting targets and gets caught by those same tacklers as many times as Ben did last game...I'm pretty sure we have a problem with the line.

Now, I agree that how many times the RB's missed their blitz coverage and ran into the wrong gaps has to be considered into the equation but if the O-line continues to look as confused and inept as they did...Ben will have to leave Haleyville and return to the schoolyard real soon.
    ROOKIE ??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We need a real RB. Not all the OL's fault. I really thought we should've signed a FA RB, such at Steven Jackson this past year......
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Redman went from a straight line runner to a spinderella machine.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Redman went from a straight line runner to a spinderella machine.
    Yeah, what's with our backs and the spinning? Mendenhall used to drive me crazy with that, and now Redman...Is Wilson coaching them to do this?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers Steelers Steelers Steelers!!!!