Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: James Harrison: Steelers exit inevitable

Legend

User Info Menu

Isn't Harrison playing ROLB? Adams is LT, it should be the 2 of them against eachother.... could be wrong...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Rookie

User Info Menu

In Cincy's 4-3 D, Harrison is apparently a SLB...

Backup

User Info Menu

Yes Strong side. Will probably blow Gilbert up

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    If Harrison is gonna pass rush, its gonna be against gilbert
    I just threw up on my mouth a little...

Actually, Red is the one who is in trouble. The Bengals don't really use Deebo as a pass rusher.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I always thought the fact that he was a UDFA, cut 4 times, and became DMVP was incredible motivation for every player. We don't need the Bengals experiencing that kind of motivation in their locker room. F the Bengals!!!!
    That's been my point for a while. I have to live with these bandwagon Bengals fans down here. Any time they beat the Steelers I have to hear it from my wife's dad on down...

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't wait for Tuesday if JH has a big game. Some will come on here and say that we should have kept him because he is just as dominant as he always has been. If he does have a big game, let me explain why...

BECAUSE OUR OLINE SUCKS!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    That's been my point for a while. I have to live with these bandwagon Bengals fans down here. Any time they beat the Steelers I have to hear it from my wife's dad on down...
    You should try to get an autograph from James that says "Go Steelers! Bengals suck!".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I can't wait for Tuesday if JH has a big game. Some will come on here and say that we should have kept him because he is just as dominant as he always has been. If he does have a big game, let me explain why...

BECAUSE OUR OLINE SUCKS!!!
    We'll probably have 3 of them trying to block Atkins and the other 2 trying to take the 3 blocking Atkins out. It's like we're the bad news bears and we need that kid on the motorcycle that watches us practice come play for us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    You should try to get an autograph from James that says "Go Steelers! Bengals suck!".
    I'll have to start trolling Cincinnati area hotels in the wee morning hours before big games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I'll have to start trolling Cincinnati area hotels in the wee morning hours before big games.
    Let us know if you run into Todd Haley

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.