View Poll Results: Will the Steelers make the Playoffs?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Losing Record

5 16.67%
  • No Playoffs

10 33.33%
  • Playoffs

8 26.67%
  • Super Bowl #7!!!

7 23.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the Steelers make the Playoffs?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Will the Steelers make the Playoffs?

Last week I posted this poll and we had 4 predict a Super Bowl victory, 8 predicted playoffs and only 2 said out of the playoffs. I wonder what the curve looks like this week? I can personally guarantee at least 2 are still voting Super bowl...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

I picked playoffs... while this team looks atrocious I can't give up on them until they are eliminated. I'm hoping Haley proves me wrong and the O starts to click vs AFN opponents.

Starter

User Info Menu

I voted Super Bowl. Every Super Bowl year had low points. We got ours out of the way early. Gotta keep the faith.

Legend

User Info Menu

This is a toughie.......hmmmmm

No it's not, SuperBowl or Bust baby!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

We started out incredibly awful. Shamefully awful. But we have some talented players and expect to get a few more into the mix in a month or so.

Anything can happen. By mid season last year, I would have bet $1,000 to anyone willing that the Rats would not win the super bowl.

But it really, really, really sux to start out the season in a hole in such embarassing fashion. You can swallow an opening day loss when the game is competitive. I hope the players all have as sour taste in their mouths as I do.

If they can't get up for Monday night against the Bungles, there could be some real dissension in the ranks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I picked playoffs... while this team looks atrocious I can't give up on them until they are eliminated. I'm hoping Haley proves me wrong and the O starts to click vs AFN opponents.
    what he said

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Last week I posted this poll and we had 4 predict a Super Bowl victory, 8 predicted playoffs and only 2 said out of the playoffs. I wonder what the curve looks like this week? I can personally guarantee at least 2 are still voting Super bowl...
    SB baby! Now that they have their annual stinker out of the way..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hope springs eternal! But we are starting to get a few on the side of losing record...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The only real choices are Super Bowl or no Super Bowl. It's Pittsburgh on the Steelers, expectations run that high (kind of that way with the Pens, too).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    The only real choices are Super Bowl or no Super Bowl. It's Pittsburgh on the Steelers, expectations run that high (kind of that way with the Pens, too).
    Atta boy Dukie, preach it brotha.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION