Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 words WILL JOHNSON

Backup

User Info Menu

2 words WILL JOHNSON

Steelers ran a 2 back set just 1 time against the titans!

Again I said it before and I'll say it again: Pouncey Out, Our secret weapon TE moved to center, and we were without a FB so of course we struggled.

Will Johnson is going to help the running game and open up the passing game as well. MARK IT DOWN.

Steelers win 24 - 21 and all is ok with Steeler Nation.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think very much of Will Johnson as a blocker, but I think he has the capability of being a decent receiver from the FB position. If we are going to see a Johnson on the field, I would prefer that it be Will over David.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I don't think very much of Will Johnson as a blocker, but I think he has the capability of being a decent receiver from the FB position. If we are going to see a Johnson on the field, I would prefer that it be Will over David.
    If we are going to see a Johnson on the field, it might be because some drunk decided to streak before the 2nd half kickoff.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like Will Johnson . . . I think the Steelers need to get him in the game and give him experience. He will give us more production than any 2nd TE on this team and provide lead blocking for our RB's and extra protection for Ben in pass protection.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

How bout we just line up with 3 TEs and WJ blocking for hey diddle diddle, redman up the middle straight to #7?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I like Will Johnson . . . I think the Steelers need to get him in the game and give him experience. He will give us more production than any 2nd TE on this team and provide lead blocking for our RB's and extra protection for Ben in pass protection.
    I agree with this. I think he could prove to be a nice addition to moving the chains. He has the hands. And a great attitude - he knows how lucky he is to be here and wants to prove his worth (he's the anti-Dwyer).

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I agree with this. I think he could prove to be a nice addition to moving the chains. He has the hands. And a great attitude - he knows how lucky he is to be here and wants to prove his worth (he's the anti-Dwyer).
    I agree as well. Especially with removing one of those 2nd TEs. Get him involved with some passes early on and you give the defense something else to think about. I wanna see Will Johnson duplicate the Colon block on Burfict. damn that was sweet!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Doesn't matter who they put back there if the backs don't know who is supposed to be there and where to line up...see Redman fumble.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    Steelers ran a 2 back set just 1 time against the titans!

Again I said it before and I'll say it again: Pouncey Out, Our secret weapon TE moved to center, and we were without a FB so of course we struggled.

Will Johnson is going to help the running game and open up the passing game as well. MARK IT DOWN.

Steelers win 24 - 21 and all is ok with Steeler Nation.
    Only one time? That includes Redman's fumble at the goalline where he was lined up a FB?

Backup

User Info Menu

Thats the only time. That fumble.