Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe

Maybe the titans arent so bad after all. Up 3 at halftime on the texans.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Maybe the titans arent so bad after all. Up 3 at halftime on the texans.
    Dude, as a fellow Steeler brother, I can only say to you ... I hope you're right, but we've all had our hearts broken in the end thinking that way ... don't go there, it isn't worth it!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Dude, as a fellow Steeler brother, I can only say to you ... I hope you're right, but we've all had our hearts broken in the end thinking that way ... don't go there, it isn't worth it!
    Just cuz I'd like to keep the locus of control with what our team can and should do. Agree though that the Titan's are not as bad as has been implied. And I don't believe we are as bad as we played last week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    They are beating the Texans in Houston. It can't help make you feel better about our opening day loss.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no I don't feel better about the way they played BUT it does make me feel better than all the whiney Steeler fans that post here talking about our catastrophic demise and how we have no chance. Looks to me like we just got outplayed by a good team

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers got outplayed by the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    The Steelers got outplayed by the Steelers.
    That sounds like John Harbaugh after every time the Ravens lose

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I take no solace in the Titans almost beating the Texans. If it wasn't for our troubles on offense, they would be 0-2.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not buying it... it wasn't like Tennessee made a bunch of plays against us. DD took out our C, Haley ran Howling 5 straight plays and had him protecting Ben... Sanders dropped a few catchable balls, Ben had some bad reads.. we were sloppy and it wasn't because the Titans are good.

Also remember the Texans had a nailbiter vs SD. Maybe the Texans aren't that good.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Not buying it... it wasn't like Tennessee made a bunch of plays against us. DD took out our C, Haley ran Howling 5 straight plays and had him protecting Ben... Sanders dropped a few catchable balls, Ben had some bad reads.. we were sloppy and it wasn't because the Titans are good.

Also remember the Texans had a nailbiter vs SD. Maybe the Texans aren't that good.
    Well SD beat the Eagles today so maybe they are actually pretty good.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.