Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Todd Haley: “Chiefs Suck!”

Legend

User Info Menu

The guys who went to Deadspin is an a$$-hole and his friend who proceeded to scream at Haley like a child is an even bigger a$$-hole.

Ben was having a career year last season when he got hurt. They were moving the ball at will when Redman fumbled. How about some responsibility falling on the players - the 330 pound lumps of sh*t that can't block a high school player.

The Steelers need Haley and Ben to work together and make the team successful. Why would any fan root against this? It's insane.

If you just joined this board in the last week and your sole contribution is bashing the OC; kindly F off and take your moronic thoughts back to Facebook where your equally idiotic friends are impressed.

Rookie

User Info Menu

What a douchebag...

And I'm not referring to Haley...

Legend

User Info Menu

I would be very very p.o'd if Haley were out drinking at 2am the night before that game. The play where Red fumbled - the Steelers have said there was confusion about the personnel supposed to be in, some posts even quoted someone as saying the WRONG personnel was in.

Did that cause the fumble? If Haley had been in bed at the team hotel instead of drinking at a remote bar, would he have been just a tiny bit sharper and caught the mistake in time,would that have never happened?

We'll never know, but IF it's all true it's like the airline pilot who says, "Yeah, I was out drinking till 2am last night, but it had *nothing* to do with my plane crash". Maybe true, maybe not, but he's going to (rightfully) get crucified either way.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I would be very very p.o'd if Haley were out drinking at 2am the night before that game. The play where Red fumbled - the Steelers have said there was confusion about the personnel supposed to be in, some posts even quoted someone as saying the WRONG personnel was in.

Did that cause the fumble? If Haley had been in bed at the team hotel instead of drinking at a remote bar, would he have been just a tiny bit sharper and caught the mistake in time,would that have never happened?

We'll never know, but IF it's all true it's like the airline pilot who says, "Yeah, I was out drinking till 2am last night, but it had *nothing* to do with my plane crash". Maybe true, maybe not, but he's going to (rightfully) get crucified either way.
    Too bad nobody thought of calling a TO, huh?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The guys who went to Deadspin is an a$$-hole and his friend who proceeded to scream at Haley like a child is an even bigger a$$-hole.

Ben was having a career year last season when he got hurt. They were moving the ball at will when Redman fumbled. How about some responsibility falling on the players - the 330 pound lumps of sh*t that can't block a high school player.

The Steelers need Haley and Ben to work together and make the team successful. Why would any fan root against this? It's insane.

If you just joined this board in the last week and your sole contribution is bashing the OC; kindly F off and take your moronic thoughts back to Facebook where your equally idiotic friends are impressed.
    this is $$$ IMO.

Legend

User Info Menu

I love how everyone just takes the word of some drunk douche and doesn't consider he's lying. Haley wasn't out at some random bar - he was downstairs at the Hotel where is family is currently living while his house is worked on. He was with his wife for goodness sake, not some random chick. And he claims there were no words exchanged and security wasn't involved at all. I keep hearing how he was drunk but there's no proof of that either. I love to have cocktails with my wife. Good for Coach for spending some time with his.

People's strange hatred for the O-coordinator has caused them to say anything that disparages him regardless of facts. People would rather see him fail just to say "I was right" about him. It's disgusting and pathetic.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Too bad nobody thought of calling a TO, huh?
    I wonder why none of the press guys asked that question - seems like the obvious one!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I love how everyone just takes the word of some drunk douche and doesn't consider he's lying. Haley wasn't out at some random bar - he was downstairs at the Hotel where is family is currently living while his house is worked on. He was with his wife for goodness sake, not some random chick. And he claims there were no words exchanged and security wasn't involved at all. I keep hearing how he was drunk but there's no proof of that either. I love to have cocktails with my wife. Good for Coach for spending some time with his.

People's strange hatred for the O-coordinator has caused them to say anything that disparages him regardless of facts. People would rather see him fail just to say "I was right" about him. It's disgusting and pathetic.
    He doesn't have a house in Pittsburgh, so we can't go dump garbage on his lawn just yet.

Banned

User Info Menu

If this were the head coach from Virginia or the quarterback from Ohio this board would freak.

Bottom line? Pittsburgh native son Todd Haley following an 8-8 season, was in a bar at LEAST 11 hours before kickoff. And some say he was there until 2:30 AM.

He wasn't "at home", his home is in his room. Not the bar.

He should have been in one of two places, his room, or with his team downtown.

Not in a bar drinking beer.

If you defend this? You are more concerned about Todd Haley's employment, than the well-being of this football team.

All because Todd Haley's from Pittsburgh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OtisCampBellHaley View Post
    If this were the head coach from Virginia or the quarterback from Ohio this board would freak.

Bottom line? Pittsburgh native son Todd Haley following an 8-8 season, was in a bar at LEAST 11 hours before kickoff. And some say he was there until 2:30 AM.

He wasn't "at home", his home is in his room. Not the bar.

He should have been in one of two places, his room, or with his team downtown.

Not in a bar drinking beer.

If you defend this? You are more concerned about Todd Haley's employment, than the well-being of this football team.

All because Todd Haley's from Pittsburgh.
    Dear Mr. Otis - not everybody's elevator goes to the top floor, but that doesn't make them a bad person - nothing to be ashamed about!

Would you have that link showing Haley said what you said he did - that he was drinking in a bar alone at 2AM the night before the game?

Because it's a tough crowd here - without that, Mr. Otis, you're just going to get the, uh, shaft!