Thread: Mike Adams

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Adams

Amongst all the "DeCastro is a Bengal/Raven/Browns spy & is taking out our guys from within" talk this week, Chadman didn't see any mention of how Mike Adams played.

Ok, the OL had it's issues, but how did he go at LT?

Was he reasonable? Is he the long term solution?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think any of the OL played well against the titans. Adams is the better of the two tackles that we have right now. Not sure if that means hes a long term solution though. I think he could eventually be a decent right tackle with some work.

Legend

User Info Menu

Saw one clip where Adams failed to pick up the DE after Foster passed him off in a stunt and it resulted in a sack on Ben.

Legend

User Info Menu

Adams looks lost to me at LT. Not sure if he'll ever grow into the position. I'd really try to move him back to the right side where he looked night and day better. He's a beast as a run blocker on the right. But he just looks a little awkward when I've watched him in pass pro on the left.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He didn't fall on a teammate, or if he did there was no blown-out knee.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not sure it's fair to pass judgement on Adams after one regular season start at LT. He has room for growth for sure, but he has to have time to grow into it.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Gilbert is a disaster. Adams isn't quite as bad. Wish we had a serviceable LT, then we could move Adams to RT and get Gilbert out of there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    He didn't fall on a teammate, or if he did there was no blown-out knee.
    Right, he's an OLine stud like Kion is a ST stud

Rookie

User Info Menu

Mike Adams did not play good, but nor did the rest of the o-line.

Adams is actually better at LT than he is at RT in pass pro... but unfortunately thats not saying much

Adams is our best option at LT too... Sadly.

I would normally say sign Starks... If Starks hadn't given up 3 sacks to the 49ers second and third teams and look terrible