Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for a Messegeboard Group Hug...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Perhaps he needs a nappy?

Backup

User Info Menu

Okay now its getting a little to sappy even for pappy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TD386Steel View Post
    Okay now its getting a little to sappy even for pappy

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I watched Troy timing the one snap over and over and over until I worked myself out of my funk yesterday. That might be one of the greatest plays in Steelers history. Watching it over and over is sure to make crappy pappy happy in a snappy.
    It is a thing of beauty. But we've seen Troy do it before. I'm surprised other teams/players don't try it. It reminds me of Arena league, where the recievers get a running start before the ball is snapped. Troy is doing that on the defensive side.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Losing is what separates the real Steelers fans from the posers. If they're 0-15 in December I'm still gonna watch that entire 16th game of the season. It's all good when your team is winning but when they're losing is when we learn who truly has black and gold running through their veins.

Legend

User Info Menu

Poor Pappy Picked a Peck of Pickled Pittsburgh Players.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Losing is what separates the real Steelers fans from the posers. If they're 0-15 in December I'm still gonna watch that entire 16th game of the season. It's all good when your team is winning but when they're losing is when we learn who truly has black and gold running through their veins.
    Like I always say there are 1)Steelers fans, there are 2)Pittsburgh fans, and then there are 3)Yinzers. Group one is usually the first ones to jump ship when things start to go downhill with the Stillers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post

Then their are the expert fans, the ones who scream from their keyboards about every move the organization makes because they, as keyboard commandos know more than all the people running the place.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Perhaps he needs a nappy?
    Look at the thread.
    Slappy, Pappy is happy. He does not need your suggestion of a sappy crappy, nappy.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    Like I always say there are 1)Steelers fans, there are 2)Pittsburgh fans, and then there are 3)Yinzers. Group one is usually the first ones to jump ship when things start to go downhill with the Stillers.
    Group 3 are the first to climb up the "Oh my God, the season is over!!" tree after one game....