Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg ... Redman starting again?!?!

Hybrid View

Omg ... Redman starting again?!?!

I'm beginning to think that Tomlin wants to move away from Pittsburgh because continuous poor decisions like this will cause the Steelers to have another losing record and him fired.

Banned
    To get away from Haley and Art II? I wouldn't put it past him.

Players around the league voted Tomlin the most they'd want to play for. He's respected in his profession.

Todd Haley isn't, once you deal with him, you want to rid yourself of having to work with him.

Hahahaha hilarious. Watch redman rush for 2 TDs ad 115 yrds on Monday.. Then everyone will be discombobulated.

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Hahahaha hilarious. Watch redman rush for 2 TDs ad 115 yrds on Monday.. Then everyone will be discombobulated.
    Only if you're playing Madden 2013 on Monday Night. Even then it would be difficult for Redman to pull off those kind of stats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Only if you're playing Madden 2013 on Monday Night. Even then it would be difficult for Redman to pull off those kind of stats.
    Anything is possible. I really hope he takes his job seriously and holds on to that Rock with his life. play action would be nice to have as a weapon every now and again...

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Tomlin wants to move away from Pittsburgh because continuous poor decisions like this will cause the Steelers to have another losing record and him fired.
    Who did you expect to start?
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Starter
    I just dont get it. Is Felix Jones.really having that much trouble picking up the playbook? How hard can it be?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    I just dont get it. Is Felix Jones.really having that much trouble picking up the playbook? How hard can it be?
    The playbook and verbiage of the offense needs to be learned. Player responsibilities in an offense around the league may be similar. Learning a new language takes time. It's one reason why coaches that switch teams will often bring in players that know their systems. Those players can often teach the other players on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    The playbook and verbiage of the offense needs to be learned. Player responsibilities in an offense around the league may be similar. Learning a new language takes time. It's one reason why coaches that switch teams will often bring in players that know their systems. Those players can often teach the other players on the team.
    To add to that, many times the RB has protection jobs that can be a bigger part of things than simply knowing whether to go right or left and find a hole.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    To add to that, many times the RB has protection jobs that can be a bigger part of things than simply knowing whether to go right or left and find a hole.
    It has been said time & time again that Redman is the best RB at pass protection, plus he's a better receiver out of the backfield. Get him some plays where he can run north & south & the results will be better...the problem is with this line in the state it's in, can they open the holes? My issue with Beachum at center is that he doesn't have the strength or enough sand in his pants to handle the NTs he'll face & that's where the run game will fail no matter who we have in there.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...