Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Omg ... Redman starting again?!?!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I'm puzzled by this as well. Tomlin was so quick to bench guys last year, now he has changed.
    While I agree with your general point, I do not find any "change" in and of itself "puzzling" considering the season we had.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chadman doesn't think Bell is going to be a significant contributor this side of the bye week, and who knows how long after that. This is a significant injury for a RB due to it being on his foot. It's going to take time to not only get healthy, but get the power needed to step off that foot & through a hole. It might not be what we want to hear, but Redman, Dwyer & Jones might be the staple for a good while yet.
    i think you meant stable, not staple. You'd think the horse guy would get that right.

Also, your first two sentences really crack me up. I don't know why. The wording, I guess.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.