Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 18-1 Baby!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

18-1 Baby!!!!

OK, so I've accepted 19-0 isn't gonna happen this season. It's starting to look like 18-1 is in the cards. What you clowns say? Who's down?

Let's go!!!!!!!

It's on like mother humping donkey kong!!!!!

Velasco, Dwyer, and Graham are the missing pieces to the puzzle and we got em now mofos. Can't believe we got em. But we did.

Unstoppable. Don't be late to get on the bandwagon.

I can smell #7 in the air.

History to be made.

Stay tuned!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    OK, so I've accepted 19-0 isn't gonna happen this season. It's starting to look like 18-1 is in the cards. What you clowns say? Who's down?

Let's go!!!!!!!

Velasco, Dwyer, and Graham are the missing pieces to the puzzle and we got em now mofos. Can't believe we got em. But we did.

History to be made.

Stay tuned!!!
    So happy to see optimism! It'worse than a zombie apocalypse around here over one game. I still don't understand why so many even watch when everything the Steelers do make them so miserable. Cheers Flip!

Legend

User Info Menu

I was a little bummed for a day. But today I woke up refreshed. There's no sense looking back on yesterday. No worrying about tomorrow. Just an opportunity to be great today. Today is our day!!!!

The Bengals should be very worried.

Backup

User Info Menu

Let's go!!!!!!!

History to be made.

Stay tuned!!!
    but, but, but, b-b-b-b-b-but what about our crappy........................oh hell...........................GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Love the optimism. Anything can happen but a LOT has to happen for this team to have any success this year.

The offense is totally and completely broken. Sanders dropping balls. Redman putting them on the ground. None of the backs were effective. Line was a sieve. Ben was running for his life. Two offensive players out for the season and another on D. There's really nothing worse than watching a totally inept offense that has no life, no organization, no obvious plan - just floundering. Watching Monday night last night, there was excitement in the air on both teams. A good battle to the end. Our HOME OPENER looked like the team couldn't wait to get into the locker room.

But Ben is still healthy and maybe they can start finding their way. I hope that we can safely say that Monday night against the Bungles can't be worse than this home opener. I also think that the one-game-at-a-time mentality is in full force.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom before you realize it's time to dig yourself out. Were we awful? Yup. Can we get better? Yup. Will we get better? We better.

For sanity's sake, I gotta believe in something.

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen" - Muhammad Ali

It's time to believe mofos!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Flippy - I think your post has demonstrated you have the kind of solid grasp on reality that qualifies you to ... be an honorary member of the Steeler Front Office and Talent Evaluation Committee!

Sign me up too please!

HERE WE GO!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Flippy - I think your post has demonstrated you have the kind of solid grasp on reality that qualifies you to ... be an honorary member of the Steeler Front Office and Talent Evaluation Committee!

Sign me up too please!

HERE WE GO!
    We could take this team over and lead the way to 7. Can you play C? How good is your positional flexibility?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We could take this team over and lead the way to 7. Can you play C? How good is your positional flexibility?
    I would not play Center... not after I saw the way Decastro treats his own linemate.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I would not play Center... not after I saw the way Decastro treats his own linemate.
    Maybe we can use you at ILB, CB, or a tackling dummy at QB