Thread: Two Ex-Steelers....

Legend

User Info Menu

Two Ex-Steelers....

....had interceptions last night. Will Allen and Ryan Mundy both pulled down INT's last night in the Cowboys/Giants game. Just thought I'd throw that out....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's funny because I don't think either one had an interception while playing for us.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey Joos, the other side of the coin is that they both gave up subsequent bonehead game losing TDs, except since they were playing each other, only Mundy's was game losing. Will Allen bunked the chicken coop just as badly.

So, I'm not sure they would have been our savior yesterday.

Just thought I'd throw that out too!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

It would take more than those two hoseheads to save us Sunday SAS. I just found it amusing that they both had picks last night.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

blah..

i'm just stoked we brought back William Gay so we can enjoy another season of 15 yard cushions on 3rd and 12.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    blah..

i'm just stoked we brought back William Gay so we can enjoy another season of 15 yard cushions on 3rd and 12.
    so maddening isn't it?? defense played well that game vs the Patriots when we pressed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mindy wasnt as bad as he was here. Int. came up and made 2 nice tackles on receivers before they got the 1st down

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    so maddening isn't it?? defense played well that game vs the Patriots when we pressed.
    we FINALLY made an adjustment vs the Pats after 5 games...