Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

RB Dwyer on way to the 'Burgh now

per Ed B.

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

Sweet. He's the only violent runner we had on the roster. Didn't run like it in the preseason, but I expect him to run like he did last season. Forecast for Cincy - pain!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Maybe this will be a wake up call for him. They cut him and if he does not do it the right way they will cut him again. He should not need this but maybe he did. Redman looked slow and horriable yesterday.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Maybe this will be a wake up call for him. They cut him and if he does not do it the right way they will cut him again. He should not need this but maybe he did. Redman looked slow and horriable yesterday.
    wake up call? If I'm Dwyer I walk in the place like I own it. Stupid azzz coaches... this is a wake up call for OUR dumb azzz coaches.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    wake up call? If I'm Dwyer I walk in the place like I own it. Stupid azzz coaches... this is a wake up call for OUR dumb azzz coaches.
    He's only coming back because LaSH was hurt. It's not like any other teams saw him out there and said, "We've got to have that guy!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    He's only coming back because LaSH was hurt. It's not like any other teams saw him out there and said, "We've got to have that guy!"
    Rosters are pretty much set and most teams will call a guy who is familiar with the playbook...

we are probably the only team picking up guys like Felix Jones late and we only did it to spite Dwyer and ourselves.

Legend

User Info Menu

Rosters are pretty much set and most teams will call a guy who is familiar with the playbook...

we are probably the only team picking up guys like Felix Jones late and we only did it to spite Dwyer and ourselves.
    I liked the Jones acquisition, but it should have been at Redmond's expense, not Dwyer's.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Yea, this is pretty much spot on.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Gotta agree Diz. And I refuse less than my original deal, not no vet minimum. I don't care if nobody else called. They need money, get it from Redman.

People can criticize him for being fat before but he DID the work lost the weight played hard and won the job.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

So he goes from being cut to being a starter in 2 weeks...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT