Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #3 Defense in NFL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

#3 Defense in NFL

At the end of week 1, we've got the #3 D in the league. So we got that going for us.

Not to mention, Ben has a better QB Rating than Brady or Flacco.

Starter

User Info Menu

I have no problem with the defense. I actually thought the D played well. Think about how much they were on the field.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    I have no problem with the defense. I actually thought the D played well. Think about how much they were on the field.
    I was thinking the same thing. If they gave up 16 a game this year I wouldn't be upset about that at all. The problem is that they have no help from the O and ST's aren't helping either.

Legend

User Info Menu

Played Jake Locker. He stopped himself as much as the D stopped him. I expect this D to get lit up for big points quite a bit.

Legend

User Info Menu

While #3 sounds decent and the defense kept us in this game, I have to wonder what it would have looked like if we were playing the Broncos instead of the Titans. I also didn't like how the Titans were able to run the ball down our throats at times.

Still, I will agree that the Defense is the very least of this team's problems.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought we missed a lot of tackles yesterday. But on a positive note, we got a lot of penetration and can fix that. I see this D getting better going forward. No reason we can't be the top D in the league.

Legend

User Info Menu

It was all Foote's fault we aren't #1. Seriously... we have fans here bitching and moaning about the D. How in the hell can anyone blame this D when the O looked like that yesterday?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Because this team is built for defense, it's where the draft and money goes. The offense you really should not expect much but from Ben and the WR. The defense have playmakers all over the field with the exception of a couple of players. Worilds and Foote and occasionally Ziggy.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Guys, the defense got ran over badly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    Guys, the defense got ran over badly.
    on one drive...