Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to admit, Steelers have JACK.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rookie

User Info Menu

Time to admit, Steelers have JACK.

AS I HAve been saying since june, Steelers finish 3rd. people dont realize we have JACK----think im wrong, stick around----Nuff said

6 wins? Possibly

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who is Jack? What college did he attend. Oh Jack Lambert, didn't he retire last year.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Who is Jack? What college did he attend. Oh Jack Lambert, didn't he retire last year.
    Your attempt at being slick, Failed Miserably. I'm embarrassed for you

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

11 post and that's your best thread lmao. I'm embarrassed for you. Band wagon alert.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Bandwagon eh?? Tell you what, i will ante up 500.00 to your 100.00 i'm anything but bandwagon. Learn to read. I already stated my father coached offensive line for the steelers through the mid 70's. I helped with equipment for the players back then as i sat the bench with future hall of famers

doubt what i say? Simply bring your portion of the proposed wager (100.00) to the sheraton station sq any friday nite, my 500.00 along with my credentials will be at the ready.

It takes a **real man** to back up his accusations, but i'm 95% sure all i will hear from excuses

time to put up or stfu---well?? Remember it takes a real man to back up his words----lets see

doc..

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    11 post and that's your best thread lmao. I'm embarrassed for you. Band wagon alert.
    SO TELL ME, WHAt ON EARTH DOES MY 11 POSTS HAVE TO DO WITH OPINIONS/KNOWLEDGE? AS FOR BANDWAGON, YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO. SHOW UP AT THE SHERATON STATION SQ ANY FRI AFTER 9 PM AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW UNBELIEVABLY WRONG YOU ARE. JUST ASK FOR THE BLACK & GOLD CONTINGENT. SHORT OF THAT LITTLE MAN, YOU NEED TO STFU....MORE BS? MORE YADA YADA YADA? KEEP IN MIND, OTHERS HERE WILL KNOW

DOC.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    SO TELL ME, WHAt ON EARTH DOES MY 11 POSTS HAVE TO DO WITH OPINIONS/KNOWLEDGE? AS FOR BANDWAGON, YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO. SHOW UP AT THE SHERATON STATION SQ ANY FRI AFTER 9 PM AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW UNBELIEVABLY WRONG YOU ARE. JUST ASK FOR THE BLACK & GOLD CONTINGENT. SHORT OF THAT LITTLE MAN, YOU NEED TO STFU....MORE BS? MORE YADA YADA YADA? KEEP IN MIND, OTHERS HERE WILL KNOW

DOC.....
    I live far away. Can you just post here who your Dad was? I'd be excited to be posting with anyone who hung around the Steelers of the 70's, you included!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

DOC.....
    what did your dad do in the 70's? I forgot..

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    what did your dad do in the 70's? I forgot..
    you forgot????????? You forgot?????????
    You truly are a moron or have the humor of a baboon tossing bananas at the zoo----lol

you forgot, eh--lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DOC.....
    I think we are all shaking in our boots

As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!