Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to admit, Steelers have JACK.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    SO TELL ME, WHAt ON EARTH DOES MY 11 POSTS HAVE TO DO WITH OPINIONS/KNOWLEDGE? AS FOR BANDWAGON, YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO. SHOW UP AT THE SHERATON STATION SQ ANY FRI AFTER 9 PM AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW UNBELIEVABLY WRONG YOU ARE. JUST ASK FOR THE BLACK & GOLD CONTINGENT. SHORT OF THAT LITTLE MAN, YOU NEED TO STFU....MORE BS? MORE YADA YADA YADA? KEEP IN MIND, OTHERS HERE WILL KNOW

DOC.....
    I live far away. Can you just post here who your Dad was? I'd be excited to be posting with anyone who hung around the Steelers of the 70's, you included!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Steelers are god's favorite team. We can count on Him to relieve us of all our jack. See Galatians 6:9.

Legend

User Info Menu

SO TELL ME, WHAt ON EARTH DOES MY 11 POSTS HAVE TO DO WITH OPINIONS/KNOWLEDGE? AS FOR BANDWAGON, YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO. SHOW UP AT THE SHERATON STATION SQ ANY FRI AFTER 9 PM AND YOU WILL LEARN HOW UNBELIEVABLY WRONG YOU ARE. JUST ASK FOR THE BLACK & GOLD CONTINGENT. SHORT OF THAT LITTLE MAN, YOU NEED TO STFU....MORE BS? MORE YADA YADA YADA? KEEP IN MIND, OTHERS HERE WILL KNOW

DOC.....
    what did your dad do in the 70's? I forgot..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DOC.....
    I think we are all shaking in our boots

As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post

I wish we had some more tough guys on the field starting next Monday. Let's go!!!!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ok, so now that we all know you are a 12 yr old who likes to play picture picture, is there anything else you want to say? Now go call Daddy to the PC, and let a grown man take over. After that, you may return to the PC to play Picture Picture once again. Toying with you can be fun at times i must admit.

Can you say OBVIOUS?

DOC

Rookie

User Info Menu

BTW-----Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
    to impress ME with your insight.

The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If clueless were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

ADVICE FOR BONZO--- YOU ARE IN WAY OVER YOU'RE HEAD LITTLE ONE, BUT HAVENT A CLUE...LOL

DOC

Rookie

User Info Menu

i think we are all shaking in our boots

one more thing little man, er ah, i mean little boy, explain the shaking in our boots comment....is it because i'm willing to back up what in say instead of spouting nonsense as little boys are apt to do?? ....i await you're explanation

i dont mind ripping you a new one, but for gad sakes someone bring me some competition. Baby sitting numskulls is not my forte

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Hey, so the Steelers have Jack?

Maybe they do, maybe they don't.

But if we're in a rebuilding mode, FINALLY after years of being on top, it is what it is. It happens.

So 'king what.

If you were a fan of a team that ever had a decent record you'd understand.

So, I just feel sorry for you, that's all.
    EXACTLY. It sucks, but we saw this in the 80's too. WE are damn lucky - and spoiled -as fans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If nothing else, you are humorous.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]