Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Relax

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    evidently you are not none too bright. You are not worth a response at this time. Please tell me you are 12 0r 13. I'll feel much better----please!!
    And yet, you did respond. LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Docsteelholiday... I don't honestly understand your excitement or rather desire to be the first to say the Steelers suck.. Everyone has their own opinions and forums are a place to express them but all of your posts , to me, are annouying and really make you look like ur into yourself. Why don't u just relax and point out what (little) positives there are for this team for the time being and let the team do the talking. Gotta have faith that our boys will step up to the plate with the intent in hitting it out of the park.

AZ.. I thought you knew his daddy's, daddy's, daddy was a coach...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    And yet, you did respond. LOL
    well... his daddy was a coach..and his daddy's daddy painted the lines on the field... and his daddy's, daddy's, daddy wore cleats 6 days a week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    well... his daddy was a coach..and his daddy's daddy painted the lines on the field... and his daddy's, daddy's, daddy wore cleats 6 days a week.
    It's only a matter of time until A&E has a show called Daddy Wars where these old geezers fight to protect the honor of their middle aged son's message board identity. And between the fights, they play Pinochle, eat pierogis, flirt with the blue haired ladies in the home they live in, and play picture picture (whatever the F that is).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The good news, after one loss, is that there is a long season left to play. The bad news could be that there is a a long season left to play. Gonna choose to stay positive, even in the face of some clear concerns, as long as I can.

Legend

User Info Menu

Docsteelholiday was banned at a sister site after is IP matched "Crash".

Just saying.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Docsteelholiday was banned at a sister site after is IP matched "Crash".

Just saying.
    Are you insinuating the Crash and Docsteelholiday have the same dad?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    evidently you are not none too bright. You are not worth a response at this time. Please tell me you are 12 0r 13. I'll feel much better----please!!
    Wait a minute, is this Lloydroid? LOL, I recognize you now!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Wait a minute, is this Lloydroid? LOL, I recognize you now!
    I'm voting for lasvegasguy but all these trolls run together after awhile.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

I played High School ball for a former RB of the NFL, so I clearly am the smartest here. Steelers go 12-4.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S