Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Relax

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    and yet, you did respond. Lol
    you need to learn to think for yourself---using my lines is a sign of weakness---doc

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelcrazy View Post
    i played high school ball for a former rb of the nfl, so i clearly am the smartest here. Steelers go 12-4.
    so tell me, how old are you? 12--13???

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Wait a minute, is this Lloydroid? LOL, I recognize you now!
    WHAT ANOTHER SAYS WHEN A RESPONSE TOTALLY ALLUDES HIM. LOL

DOC

WAY TOO EASY

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    well... his daddy was a coach..and his daddy's daddy painted the lines on the field... and his daddy's, daddy's, daddy wore cleats 6 days a week.
    PERFECT DISPLAY OF PROFOUND JEALOUSY--LOL DONT WORRY, NO ONE CAN SEE THROUGH YOU'RE COMMENT----MUCH INTELLIGENCE DEVOTED TO IT.. THANKS FOR PLAYING

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelcrazy View Post
    i played high school ball for a former rb of the nfl, so i clearly am the smartest here. Steelers gos12-4.
    smartest, huh??? Steelers 12 & 4 eh??? Yes you are clearly smart.....pic a number---12 or 13?
    Nuff said

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    PERFECT DISPLAY OF PROFOUND JEALOUSY--LOL DONT WORRY, NO ONE CAN SEE THROUGH YOU'RE COMMENT----MUCH INTELLIGENCE DEVOTED TO IT.. THANKS FOR PLAYING
    it's your ... and true story. Haslett's 2 brothers coached for my HS football team. 10-6!!! I win.

Rookie

User Info Menu

it's your ... and true story. Haslett's 2 brothers coached for my HS football team. 10-6!!! I win.
    FIRST OF ALL, CORRECTION OF YOUR/YOU'RE IS A SIGN OF SHEER DESPERATION.

SO HASLETTS 2 BROTHERS COACHING YOUR HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM SURE BEATS HELL OF MY DAD COACHING OFFENSIVE LINE FOR THE STEELERS OVER A 13 YR STRETCH, ++ NOT TO MENTION I PLAYED MY COLLEGE BALL FOR NC STATE. I'M SURE EVERYONE WOULD AGREE WITH THAT.

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING AS I WILL BE SURE TO SHARE WITH MY STEELER FRIENDS EACH FRI AT THE SHERATON STATION SQ

BTW---YOU MUST BE A MASOCHIST

Rookie

User Info Menu

it's your ... And true story. Haslett's 2 brothers coached for my hs football team. 10-6!!! I win.
    btw--- are you aware of hasletts inaccurate comments regarding roids even though he never played for the black n gold?... A true fan would know this

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

doc you need to give it a damn rest. First and foremost I don't believe a soul on this message board cares about who your dad was or is at this point. If you came right out of the gate and said you had these ties and shared some cool stories you'd have been received in a much better light. Instead you roll in here spouting a bunch of pompous BS and turn everyone off. Shut up already.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    doc you need to give it a damn rest. First and foremost I don't believe a soul on this message board cares about who your dad was or is at this point. If you came right out of the gate and said you had these ties and shared some cool stories you'd have been received in a much better light. Instead you roll in here spouting a bunch of pompous BS and turn everyone off. Shut up already.
    x1000

Differing opinions are all well and good but this is either blatant trolling or sheer obliviousness.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>