Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Relax

Legend

User Info Menu

Gotta love the return of the masked keyboard warriors.

I'm afraid anyone that feels the need to justify their opinion by telling us what their father achieved in order to 'prove their point' (if there even was one) is rediculous. Anyone, of course, can make unfounded claims & say they are fact. Did you guys know that my father was preisdent of the USA back in the day? No? Well, he was, and I know more about the USA than you guys do as a result...

This docholidayhasasmallpenis guy sounds pretty much like that Cedric Wilson's cousin idiot that wanted to meet board members & beat them up because.... hell, was there a reason? Probably not. Wanna make a bet? wanna? Huh?? Put your money where your mouth is blah, freakin blah.

If swearing & namecalling was allowed in here, I'd call you a fu... ckwit. But I can't call you that in here, so I won't. I'll call you an infintile moron with daddy issues who lives off past glories like people give a damn. Or maybe, more to the point, I'll call you a liar. Because quite frankly, if someone's father was an OL coach for the Steelers, and they themselves then played for NC State, I'm sure that person could be validated with a bit of reseach. And if someone played for NC State, and their father did coach the OL for the Steelers, chances are they wouldn't feel the need to bring it up in order to prove their opinion has more weight than others.

You're a tool. And my experience - I've been a boardmember for a long time, as was my daddy & his daddy before him- teaches me that you have a short term stay on this site in front of you.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    doc you need to give it a damn rest. First and foremost I don't believe a soul on this message board cares about who your dad was or is at this point. If you came right out of the gate and said you had these ties and shared some cool stories you'd have been received in a much better light. Instead you roll in here spouting a bunch of pompous BS and turn everyone off. Shut up already.
    PERHAPS IF ONLY YOU HAD TAKEN A REMEDIAL READING CLASS, YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND WHY I BRING UP THE FACT OF MY DAD COACHING OFFENSIVE LINE FOR THE STEELERS----GO BACK AND READ, THEN READ AGAIN---FAILING THAT, READ AGAIN!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Gotta love the return of the masked keyboard warriors.

I'm afraid anyone that feels the need to justify their opinion by telling us what their father achieved in order to 'prove their point' (if there even was one) is rediculous. Anyone, of course, can make unfounded claims & say they are fact. Did you guys know that my father was preisdent of the USA back in the day? No? Well, he was, and I know more about the USA than you guys do as a result

This docholidayhasasmallpenis guy sounds pretty much like that Cedric Wilson's cousin idiot that wanted to meet board members & beat them up because.... hell, was there a reason? Probably not. Wanna make a bet? wanna? Huh?? Put your money where your mouth is blah, freakin blah.

If swearing & namecalling was allowed in here, I'd call you a fu... ckwit. But I can't call you that in here, so I won't. I'll call you an infintile moron with daddy issues who lives off past glories like people give a damn. Or maybe, more to the point, I'll call you a liar. Because quite frankly, if someone's father was an OL coach for the Steelers, and they themselves then played for NC State, I'm sure that person could be validated with a bit of reseach. And if someone played for NC State, and their father did coach the OL for the Steelers, chances are they wouldn't feel the need to bring it up in order to prove their opinion has more weight than others.

You're a tool. And my experience - I've been a boardmember for a long time, as was my daddy & his daddy before him- teaches me that you have a short term stay on this site in front of you.
    .ANOTHER 13 YR OLD WHO FAILED REMEDIAL READING. ALSO, READ THE FOLLOWING REPLY BEFORE YOU TRY & CONVINCE EVERYONE OF YOUR ILL FOUNDED BOARD PROWESS------BTW--A SPELLING CLASS MAY BODE WELL FOR YOU.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I plonked you long ago, not only on this site, but several others as well.... Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either.

QUESTION IS, ARE YOU MUCH OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE HERE? NAW--LOL

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chadman View Post
    gotta love the return of the masked keyboard warriors.

I'm afraid anyone that feels the need to justify their opinion by telling us what their father achieved in order to 'prove their point' (if there even was one) is rediculous. Anyone, of course, can make unfounded claims & say they are fact. Did you guys know that my father was preisdent of the usa back in the day? No? Well, he was, and i know more about the usa than you guys do as a result...

This docholidayhasasmallpenis guy sounds pretty much like that cedric wilson's cousin idiot that wanted to meet board members & beat them up because.... Hell, was there a reason? Probably not. Wanna make a bet? Wanna? Huh?? Put your money where your mouth is blah, freakin blah.

If swearing & namecalling was allowed in here, i'd call you a fu... Ckwit. But i can't call you that in here, so i won't. I'll call you an infintile moron with daddy issues who lives off past glories like people give a damn. Or maybe, more to the point, i'll call you a liar. Because quite frankly, if someone's father was an ol coach for the steelers, and they themselves then played for nc state, i'm sure that person could be validated with a bit of reseach. And if someone played for nc state, and their father did coach the ol for the steelers, chances are they wouldn't feel the need to bring it up in order to prove their opinion has more weight than others.

You're a tool. And my experience - i've been a boardmember for a long time, as was my daddy & his daddy before him- teaches me that you have a short term stay on this site in front of you.
    by the way, i asked a steeler friend who has a masters degree in psychology to read over your diatribe, then describe you if possible in one word

he did, and the word is jealousy! Actually profound jealousy. To be sure i followed up by asking if he is sure, then oncne again he reiterated---jealousy---funny, thats what i first thought. Evidently there has been little aaccomplishment comingn form your family.

Am i to expect another "war & peace reply??

Rookie

User Info Menu

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/41373-5-keys-to-a-Steelers-victory/page2[/url]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    can you play c?
    if i were 15 yrs younger, possibly. At any rate, like i've been saying since may, 6, 7 wins tops. Now it looks like 5 is in the realm of possibility. All great franchises go through this, just hope its not more than 2 or 3 yrs

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    if i were 15 yrs younger, possibly. At any rate, like i've been saying since may, 6, 7 wins tops. Now it looks like 5 is in the realm of possibility. All great franchises go through this, just hope its not more than 2 or 3 yrs
    15 years younger? I thought you were 15...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    i see, so you can have someone to relate to

still light yrs out of your league, no clue---priceless!! Lol

by all means please continue to humiliate yourself since you havent a clued

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

LIGHT YRS AHEAD...LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.

the irony is strong in this one...lol