The good news, after one loss, is that there is a long season left to play. The bad news could be that there is a a long season left to play. Gonna choose to stay positive, even in the face of some clear concerns, as long as I can.
Docsteelholiday was banned at a sister site after is IP matched "Crash".
I played High School ball for a former RB of the NFL, so I clearly am the smartest here. Steelers go 12-4.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania