Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Relax

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Talk is cheap!! Care to wager the steelers win no more than 7 games. Well?? Name your poison little man
    tell you what, i will give you 5 to 1 odds i'm right. Cant beat that


    btw---anyone who knows a scintilla about the game, can plainly see this is the worst steeler team since 99

    they will eventually rebuild but it not going to happen this year---its called being a realist along with knowledge of the game, something you obviously lack

    now, about the proposed wager----in, out, or more lip service? Additional talk not needed---backup what you say or be on you're way little one

    doc

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    60's and 70's? Well sh!t... Get in the game already...


    Lol.. Seriously, the worst thing you can do is what you just did.
    really?? Explain in 100 primate words or less... Or are you just spouting?

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    why the need to state the "fact?" is somebody so desperate to have this board believe in them? Stating your opinion is fine, but the whole "i know better than you because my daddy..." sounds really third grade.
    try hiding you're jealousy a bit better. Can you say obvious? Lol

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    wow your dad coached in the 60's and 70's. Lol thats cute!
    Clearly coaching in the 60's and 70's and you playing for nc state should mean the steelers suck and we should give up this year as a fan?

    I'm delusional not to give up on a team after just 1 loss. I sure hope your dad didnt think like you when he coached nor do i hope you felt that way after a loss at nc state.
    like i said, you are totally delusional, no question. Read you're recent reply thoroughly, then tell the board your not delusional---lol advice: Take thinking class from jane goodall.....yepper, you are delusional pal

  5. #25
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    he said as if anyone cared
    evidently you cared witnessed by your need to respond

    see how easy you are----want/need more? Lol

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    why the need to state the "fact?" is somebody so desperate to have this board believe in them? Stating your opinion is fine, but the whole "i know better than you because my daddy..." sounds really third grade.
    evidently you are not none too bright. You are not worth a response at this time. Please tell me you are 12 0r 13. I'll feel much better----please!!

  7. #27
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    482
    Docsteelholiday... I don't honestly understand your excitement or rather desire to be the first to say the Steelers suck.. Everyone has their own opinions and forums are a place to express them but all of your posts , to me, are annouying and really make you look like ur into yourself. Why don't u just relax and point out what (little) positives there are for this team for the time being and let the team do the talking. Gotta have faith that our boys will step up to the plate with the intent in hitting it out of the park.

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    Talk is cheap!! Care to wager the steelers win no more than 7 games. Well?? Name your poison little man
    tell you what, i will give you 5 to 1 odds i'm right. Cant beat that


    btw---anyone who knows a scintilla about the game, can plainly see this is the worst steeler team since 99

    they will eventually rebuild but it not going to happen this year---its called being a realist along with knowledge of the game, something you obviously lack

    now, about the proposed wager----in, out, or more lip service? Additional talk not needed---backup what you say or be on you're way little one

    doc
    I'm not trying to jump on the pile on you here (I like diverse comments), but why would you wager against your team? Don't you want to root for your team?

  9. #29
    1 game in and its the worst team. He might know the game but he knows very little about being a true "FAN".

    Even the Great Tom Brady threw for under 200 yards last night.

    My coaching experience is little: I coached 8 year olds and I know thats a far cry from the NFL but i'll tell you this! When i lost my CENTER due to injury I was screwed! LOL He was the only 8 year old who could actually snap the ball and then somewhat block. Sure the Steelers are a far cry from 8 year olds but is the concept really that different? We didnt just sign a center for NO REASON here! We are going to be ok just like I was ok when my big fat 8 year old came back the very next game. Line penetration can't be overratted whether that's in the form of a FB, Center, or TE. The Steelers had NONE of those in game 1. RELAX
    Last edited by hausparty; 09-13-2013 at 05:08 AM.

  10. #30
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,389
    Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    He might know the game but he knows very little about being a true "FAN".
    If any of us really knew the game, we'd be in a front office building SuperBowl champs every year. I'm not even sure Rooney, Colbert, Tomlin know the game sometimes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •