Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You clowns seen enough yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

User Info Menu

You clowns seen enough yet?

Art Rooney II and his hired ass-kissing puppet Todd Haley should be ashamed of themselves. That was their game plan? Really?

Don't blame the OL either. The OL can't block when they have 2-3 TE sets on the field and every goddamn run is up the middle.

You don't win in this league trying to live on 3rd down because resting the defense is the #1 priority on offense.

If you would tell me, that Ben Roethlisberger would complete 63% of his passes in a game and have a 5.8 YPA I would have told you, even with the retarded Haley here, that you were crazy.

But this is who we are, more worried about flexing our sperm lotto owner muscles and putting a HOF QB in his place.

And you guys actually disagreed with me when I said Ben wasn't going to extend here?

A) Do you think Art will pay Ben big money to run this offense?

B) What makes you think Ben would WANT to stay in this joke system?

One of two things will happen before 2014:

1. Tomlin is allowed to fire Haley, and Randy Fichtner and his "Memphis Spread" offense saves Ben's career.

Or

2. Tomlin fired, Ben cut/traded (Can you imagine a "released" Ben winning a ring in Cleveland to shove it up Art's ass? I could), and Haley is the new head coach.

This can't continue. Don't ruin Ben's career to prove a point. It's not fair, and it's wrong.

And banning me from this site, won't change that.

As I said before you should all kiss my feet with remorse and apologize for bashing me because I bashed Art II and Haley.

Art made his bed for the moronic minority who wanted to recreate 1976.

Now he and those same idiots, can lie in it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

How's it going crash. The steelers really sucked today. However we r still in first place Gotta play a lot better in cinci next Monday however...

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    How's it going crash. The steelers really sucked today. However we r still in first place Gotta play a lot better in cinci next Monday however...
    Not bad. Where's all the Haley sheep? This board got quiet.

Turned the modern day Terry Bradshaw into Trent Dilfer.

It's sad to watch. Art II should be flogged for being an ass.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Ben ought to be concerned about his own play because if he keeps going like this he will be the next Phillip Rivers.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I think Ben ought to be concerned about his own play because if he keeps going like this he will be the next Phillip Rivers.
    Impossible. Ben has 3 AFC titles. Ben has 2 rings. Philip Rivers never will be.

Ben right now is 1992 John Elway, handcuffed by a dinosaur offense that hampers his ability.

But unlike Elway, the owner of Ben's team doesn't have his back.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PolishCrash View Post
    Impossible. Ben has 3 AFC titles. Ben has 2 rings. Philip Rivers never will be.

Ben right now is 1992 John Elway, handcuffed by a dinosaur offense that hampers his ability.

But unlike Elway, the owner of Ben's team doesn't have his back.

Elway didnt win any titles till the end when he Dilfered and Johnsoned his way to the trophy.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noitall0605 View Post
    Elway didnt win any titles till the end when he Dilfered and Johnsoned his way to the trophy.
    Not true. And when people say it? It's laughable.

Pull up Elway's numbers from 1983-1992.

Then pull up Elway's numbers from 1993-1998. Most of his big seasons were after Dan Reeves and his outdated offense left.

They signed multiple free agent OLs for him, multiple RBs for him, drafted guys like Glyn Milburn because he wanted him, hired his college QB Coach (Jim Fassel) to run the same offense Elway ran in college, then even hired his Dad in the front office.

In 1995 Shanahan (Elway's buddy) arrived, Gary Kubiak (long time Elway confidant) arrived as OC. They catered to Elway. They used his skills and they used his ability to create big plays coupled with the running game.

I live in Denver, I had to put up with this crap first hand.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Then pull up Elway's numbers from 1993-1998. Most of his big seasons were after Dan Reeves and his outdated offense left.

They signed multiple free agent OLs for him, multiple RBs for him, drafted guys like Glyn Milburn because he wanted him, hired his college QB Coach (Jim Fassel) to run the same offense Elway ran in college, then even hired his Dad in the front office.

In 1995 Shanahan (Elway's buddy) arrived, Gary Kubiak (long time Elway confidant) arrived as OC. They catered to Elway. They used his skills and they used his ability to create big plays coupled with the running game.

I think the probem the Steelers have is Ben. They need to go back to controlling him. Run the ball. Play power football and let him use what he does best- in my opinion his play action was killer. He dont use it anymore. Its throw throw throw. He is not Aaron Rodgers or Eli. He cant do it. They need a general that will rip his ass with all the pumping- and get him to play structured football.

Legend

User Info Menu

You are so right Crash.
    We need the right oline, just like Denver had.
    We need the right RB, just like Denver had.

AND feed that RB NEARLY FOUR HUNDRED CARRIES Like DENVER DID. Still with me Crash?

Seriously, THAT DENVER OFFENSE was amazing BECAUSE you could NOT key on the run OR pass.
    Elite passer/Elite runner = RIDICULOUS success.

You want pass-centric. THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TODAY Crash.

Those of us who call for balance are not looking to handcuff Ben we want THAT.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Art Rooney II and his hired ass-kissing puppet Todd Haley should be ashamed of themselves. That was their game plan? Really?

Don't blame the OL either. The OL can't block when they have 2-3 TE sets on the field and every goddamn run is up the middle.

You don't win in this league trying to live on 3rd down because resting the defense is the #1 priority on offense.

If you would tell me, that Ben Roethlisberger would complete 63% of his passes in a game and have a 5.8 YPA I would have told you, even with the retarded Haley here, that you were crazy.

But this is who we are, more worried about flexing our sperm lotto owner muscles and putting a HOF QB in his place.

And you guys actually disagreed with me when I said Ben wasn't going to extend here?

A) Do you think Art will pay Ben big money to run this offense?

B) What makes you think Ben would WANT to stay in this joke system?

One of two things will happen before 2014:

1. Tomlin is allowed to fire Haley, and Randy Fichtner and his "Memphis Spread" offense saves Ben's career.

Or

2. Tomlin fired, Ben cut/traded (Can you imagine a "released" Ben winning a ring in Cleveland to shove it up Art's ass? I could), and Haley is the new head coach.

This can't continue. Don't ruin Ben's career to prove a point. It's not fair, and it's wrong.

And banning me from this site, won't change that.

As I said before you should all kiss my feet with remorse and apologize for bashing me because I bashed Art II and Haley.

Art made his bed for the moronic minority who wanted to recreate 1976.

Now he and those same idiots, can lie in it.
    If they don't ban The Clown, then their right to ban you would be a joke.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]