Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You clowns seen enough yet?

Banned

User Info Menu

You clowns seen enough yet?

Art Rooney II and his hired ass-kissing puppet Todd Haley should be ashamed of themselves. That was their game plan? Really?

Don't blame the OL either. The OL can't block when they have 2-3 TE sets on the field and every goddamn run is up the middle.

You don't win in this league trying to live on 3rd down because resting the defense is the #1 priority on offense.

If you would tell me, that Ben Roethlisberger would complete 63% of his passes in a game and have a 5.8 YPA I would have told you, even with the retarded Haley here, that you were crazy.

But this is who we are, more worried about flexing our sperm lotto owner muscles and putting a HOF QB in his place.

And you guys actually disagreed with me when I said Ben wasn't going to extend here?

A) Do you think Art will pay Ben big money to run this offense?

B) What makes you think Ben would WANT to stay in this joke system?

One of two things will happen before 2014:

1. Tomlin is allowed to fire Haley, and Randy Fichtner and his "Memphis Spread" offense saves Ben's career.

Or

2. Tomlin fired, Ben cut/traded (Can you imagine a "released" Ben winning a ring in Cleveland to shove it up Art's ass? I could), and Haley is the new head coach.

This can't continue. Don't ruin Ben's career to prove a point. It's not fair, and it's wrong.

And banning me from this site, won't change that.

As I said before you should all kiss my feet with remorse and apologize for bashing me because I bashed Art II and Haley.

Art made his bed for the moronic minority who wanted to recreate 1976.

Now he and those same idiots, can lie in it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

How's it going crash. The steelers really sucked today. However we r still in first place Gotta play a lot better in cinci next Monday however...

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    How's it going crash. The steelers really sucked today. However we r still in first place Gotta play a lot better in cinci next Monday however...
    Not bad. Where's all the Haley sheep? This board got quiet.

Turned the modern day Terry Bradshaw into Trent Dilfer.

It's sad to watch. Art II should be flogged for being an ass.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Ben ought to be concerned about his own play because if he keeps going like this he will be the next Phillip Rivers.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PolishCrash View Post
    Art Rooney II and his hired ass-kissing puppet Todd Haley should be ashamed of themselves. That was their game plan? Really?

Don't blame the OL either. The OL can't block when they have 2-3 TE sets on the field and every goddamn run is up the middle.

You don't win in this league trying to live on 3rd down because resting the defense is the #1 priority on offense.

If you would tell me, that Ben Roethlisberger would complete 63% of his passes in a game and have a 5.8 YPA I would have told you, even with the retarded Haley here, that you were crazy.

But this is who we are, more worried about flexing our sperm lotto owner muscles and putting a HOF QB in his place.

And you guys actually disagreed with me when I said Ben wasn't going to extend here?

A) Do you think Art will pay Ben big money to run this offense?

B) What makes you think Ben would WANT to stay in this joke system?

One of two things will happen before 2014:

1. Tomlin is allowed to fire Haley, and Randy Fichtner and his "Memphis Spread" offense saves Ben's career.

Or

2. Tomlin fired, Ben cut/traded (Can you imagine a "released" Ben winning a ring in Cleveland to shove it up Art's ass? I could), and Haley is the new head coach.

This can't continue. Don't ruin Ben's career to prove a point. It's not fair, and it's wrong.

And banning me from this site, won't change that.

As I said before you should all kiss my feet with remorse and apologize for bashing me because I bashed Art II and Haley.

Art made his bed for the moronic minority who wanted to recreate 1976.

Now he and those same idiots, can lie in it.
    If they don't ban The Clown, then their right to ban you would be a joke.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I think Ben ought to be concerned about his own play because if he keeps going like this he will be the next Phillip Rivers.
    Impossible. Ben has 3 AFC titles. Ben has 2 rings. Philip Rivers never will be.

Ben right now is 1992 John Elway, handcuffed by a dinosaur offense that hampers his ability.

But unlike Elway, the owner of Ben's team doesn't have his back.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Impossible. Ben has 3 AFC titles. Ben has 2 rings. Philip Rivers never will be.

Ben right now is 1992 John Elway, handcuffed by a dinosaur offense that hampers his ability.

But unlike Elway, the owner of Ben's team doesn't have his back.

Elway didnt win any titles till the end when he Dilfered and Johnsoned his way to the trophy.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Ban them both...
    Different opinions are good for thought. Could go to the other site for posting as a 'Steelers fan' . I was banned from there for saying about 3 weeks ago that the personel dept has really laid some eggs lately. I was branded an infidel- chased through the streets , called a troll . F em, pretty funny, checked that site yesterday and seems like 95% have gone beyond my original topics questioning the scouting dept.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Ban them both...
    Why? For being right?

That was the worst loss they've had since the 1989 Browns opener. To sit there and do the same crap over and over again simply to appease an unqualified owner with an unqualified OC is a sin. It's not even embarrassing, it's more of a tragedy. They have the talent to win. The talent isn't used because the sperm lotto winner is more worried about HOW they play than winning.

You see the Packers and the 49ers treating their QBs like race horses. The Steelers have their version of Seabiscuit pulling a farmer's plow.

Trade Ben, cut Ben, do something.

He's earned the right to end his career with a team that respects his talent.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Why? For being right?

That was the worst loss they've had since the 1989 Browns opener. To sit there and do the same crap over and over again simply to appease an unqualified owner with an unqualified OC is a sin. It's not even embarrassing, it's more of a tragedy. They have the talent to win. The talent isn't used because the sperm lotto winner is more worried about HOW they play than winning.

You see the Packers and the 49ers treating their QBs like race horses. The Steelers have their version of Seabiscuit pulling a farmer's plow.

Trade Ben, cut Ben, do something.

He's earned the right to end his career with a team that respects his talent.

That was one of the worst losses. The other ones where the Steelers were impotent since the 89 first 2 are- the opener in Balt against the Ravens when they scalped the Steelers. Another was a late season game against the Ravens in Pittsburgh and they just mauled them. The game in Phili when Ben was sacked like 9 times was also very bad.