Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You clowns seen enough yet?

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    That's a little much dontcha think? If he gets 20 more years of losing, so do you and I. And I'm not cool with that
    Nope. Because I understand when you win a lot, you draft late, when you draft late, you don't draft the top of the board talent.

Couple that with age? You are going to have down years. It's unavoidable.

People that don't appreciate Ben are the same type of morons who didn't appreciate Bradshaw......

Until he retired, and the losing mounted.

Ben will receive the same type of appreciation, when he's in Canton Ohio.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussianCrash View Post
    Nope. Because I understand when you win a lot, you draft late, when you draft late, you don't draft the top of the board talent.

Couple that with age? You are going to have down years. It's unavoidable.

People that don't appreciate Ben are the same type of morons who didn't appreciate Bradshaw......

Until he retired, and the losing mounted.

Ben will receive the same type of appreciation, when he's in Canton Ohio.
    Well I want let him do his thing and win us at least 3 more SuperBowls before we go on that inevitable drought.

Banned

User Info Menu

But Rooney doesn't.

If Haley stays Ben will win ring #3.

Somewhere else.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussianCrash View Post
    But Rooney doesn't.

If Haley stays Ben will win ring #3.

Somewhere else.
    I'd bet Haley's first mandate was to keep Ben alive.

I would do exactly what it looks like he did - take one glance at our OL, realize every nanosecond Ben had the ball behind that line was a huge risk to his entire career, and devise a system to compensate for that. Hence, "dink and dunk". Which if you think of it is a funny way to describe a system that had Ben on a record pace last year before he got injured.

Stay alive until the O-line gets fixed, then, when that happens, allow him to take 7 step drops and crank it downfield. Doesn't sound that crazy to me. Pretending he's got the SF 49s OL in front of him does.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Banned

User Info Menu

No, I believe Art II's mandate is to put the twice accused of sexual assault QB in his place. Make him see that he's nothing more than an employee, an underling, a servant.

He should have Ben pouring him his coffee in the morning too. Because that's what this whole situation feels like.

If Art IS holding Reno and Georgia over Ben's head years later? Then let him go now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    yep... another petty gripe. He may have kept DJ on the field but he also put Nate, Brown, Sanders and Wallace in the best position to succeed EARLY in their careers. They loved BA and we ran him out of town for what? To win a petty war vs the OC.
    Really it's a petty gripe that they put a guy who wasn't good enough to be the #3 TE on the field when he clearly shouldn't have even been allowed to put on cleats in the first place? I like putting the best guys on the field, not sticking to a system regardless of how bad your players are. DJ should NEVER be on the field let alone in a base package. How many blocks did DJ have to miss that caused fumbles or hits on the qb did he have to allow? He clearly wasn't good enough at his position, why would you make him play one that he doesn't even know? But yea, petty.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianCrash View Post
    No, I believe Art II's mandate is to put the twice accused of sexual assault QB in his place. Make him see that he's nothing more than an employee, an underling, a servant.

He should have Ben pouring him his coffee in the morning too. Because that's what this whole situation feels like.

If Art IS holding Reno and Georgia over Ben's head years later? Then let him go now.
    Italian Crash?
    With all this banning, Crash is becoming the UN of posters.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Banned

User Info Menu

I shouldn't be banned. Don't deserve to be banned. I just do it now to mock people. We have good discussion going, why ruin it? Or, you can go somewhere else, where good debate is appreciated.

<-----------

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GermanCrash View Post
    I shouldn't be banned. Don't deserve to be banned. I just do it now to mock people. We have good discussion going, why ruin it? Or, you can go somewhere else, where good debate is appreciated.

<-----------
    So, why hang around here?

Still waiting for Black Crash...

Banned

User Info Menu

My beef isn't with posters. I can even tolerate you Slap.