Thread: A positive...

A positive...

...was Jarvis Jones. He made some plays and hustled when he didnt. I like what I'm seeing from him.

Now, a negative, Jason Worilds. He was flat all day. He made 1 play, that I saw. Most of the time he was being handle pretty easily. When he wasnt engaged on running plays, he was standing perfectly still, just watching the play. I understand containment, but his style was a little odd to say the least. Anticipation isnt his strong suit.

I think coaching is big concern for us. Especially on offense. Adjustments were non-existent. Not at least giving Felix Jones a shot was dumb. Play-calling was horrible. However, the elephant in the room was definitely the OL. Losing Pouncey is going to be a very tough obstacle to overcome. DeCastro didn't look athletic at all cut blocking Pouncey. Maybe he fell in the draft for a reason.

We can only get better because playing worse isn't possible.

Wink

More deserving was Steve McClendon casting doubts over coach T's player evaluation. The guy was hitting Locklar, in his face 3 times at least. Plus, he got good penetration and was often running down the line on Titans swwep plays w/ Johnson.

I wanted him to start last yr over hampton, if he plays the season like today, more questions about coaches decision and player evaluations.

Does anyone know or followed Worldis college career. Seems to me he would be better inside than outside said that since season one. Now with foote out (which will end up being a blessing), can worldis play there in certain situation/ packages?

Only positive to me is an extra day this week not to see it again

Hall of Famer
    You could credit Tomlinson for McClendon as easily as you ding him for it. McClendon arrived as an udfa lump of clay. With good coaching and training, he has become an impressive player.

skip was my player of the game
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.