Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And another season ending injury-Howling

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    This is incredible.

THREE season ending injuries in one game.

Is that some kind of dark record??

(Two of them starters. Insane, really).

I don't care if Lombardi was our coach, there's no way we could reasonably be expected to win this game.
    LSH started the opener as well. That's technically 3 starters lost for the season in the first game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Repeat after Chadman... "Keiland Williams"...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Rookie

User Info Menu

Beanie Wells around?

Administrator

User Info Menu

No biggie...In all honesty, it's not that big of a loss. If we didn't suck so bad, he wouldn't & shouldn't be seeing the field.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

all these injuries suck but the one that really hurt this team is the one to heath miller last year.He is the heart and soul of this team.To me redman should be cut now what has he done.i know the handoff was high but that fumble completely deflated this team today.as for pouncy man what bad luck and i hope he recovers but how many games has he played the last 3 years .This team is going to suprise us all and beat some teams this year but the steelers we all love and expect to see are long gone for the near future.im used to seeing them play hard play smart and expect them to win.Now i see half ass effort stupid mistakes and im left with hoping they win instead of expecting them too

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm not sure you fully understand the consequences of asking a homosexual to perform that act, and what that means for your own sexuality.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would like to see the Steelers add somebody new to the
    mix. Batch seems like a good guy, but I would prefer somebody w more ability.

i would even be fine w Reggie Dunn. Maybe try to spark the return game and rely on jones and redman until bell returns. Maybe kick the tires on Michael turner. Not much left there, but if he plows ahead and provides an even somewhat credible threat, he is an improvement.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Maybe we need to replace Garrett Giemont ?

Garrett Giemont is in his seventh season as conditioning coordinator for the Steelers after being hired on January 31, 2007.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    All these injuries really are Tomlin's fault. Didn't they report that training camp was much tougher with a lot more hitting that in seasons past? Guys were beat up before the season started............
    Pouncey was chopped by DD... not sure how that's Tomlin's fault.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    all these injuries suck but the one that really hurt this team is the one to heath miller last year.He is the heart and soul of this team.To me redman should be cut now what has he done.i know the handoff was high but that fumble completely deflated this team today.as for pouncy man what bad luck and i hope he recovers but how many games has he played the last 3 years .This team is going to suprise us all and beat some teams this year but the steelers we all love and expect to see are long gone for the near future.im used to seeing them play hard play smart and expect them to win.Now i see half ass effort stupid mistakes and im left with hoping they win instead of expecting them too
    I like Heath but that guy was not the heart and soul of this team...