Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And another season ending injury-Howling

Backup

User Info Menu

And another season ending injury-Howling

Mike Garafolo, USA Today, NFL Writer
    More bad news for the Steelers: RB LaRod Stephens-Howling suffered a torn ACL today.
    [URL="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo"]@MikeGarafolo[/URL] | | [URL="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/376884212600549378"]26 m[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe we'll call Dwyer up.

Starter

User Info Menu

Well I will assume Dwyer will be back now. I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Ray Graham who is on the Texans practice squad though

Legend

User Info Menu

This is incredible.

THREE season ending injuries in one game.

Is that some kind of dark record??

(Two of them starters. Insane, really).

I don't care if Lombardi was our coach, there's no way we could reasonably be expected to win this game.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

Batch is a harder worker, pass-catcher, blocker, and doesnt fumble. Dont know too much about Graham.

Starter

User Info Menu

No Batch is a bum who I doubt could make a CFL roster. At least Dwyer has some ability. I hope they bring JD back. We should have never cut him in the first place.

Legend

User Info Menu

All these injuries really are Tomlin's fault. Didn't they report that training camp was much tougher with a lot more hitting that in seasons past? Guys were beat up before the season started............

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    All these injuries really are Tomlin's fault. Didn't they report that training camp was much tougher with a lot more hitting that in seasons past? Guys were beat up before the season started............
    so what was the reason for last season.. or the season before that... or the season before that...

Legend

User Info Menu

Does this mean Felix will get some carries? or will Redman just get more carries

Legend

User Info Menu

Is Bradshaw still available? I'm starting to think Dwyer is so deep in Tomlin's doghouse there is no coming back.