Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos Fault is it????

Starter

User Info Menu

Whos Fault is it????

This is 3 years in a row where half our starters are injured. Whos at fault? I keep telling myself its just bad luck. But geeze when it happens over and over there has to be some explaination. Is this a work ethic problem? Training issue? Just a coincidence?

Legend

User Info Menu

well, its definitely not tomlins.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The one problem and it seems to be a BIG ONE with Tomlin is that when he was hired he brought his own S and C coach from a weak NFC conference. And every since then the team don't seems to be as physical as a Cowher coached team.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

That's a good question, and I'm not sure of the answer.

I do know that, at this rate...most of the practice squad will be activated by mid season.

Starter

User Info Menu

Isnt it though? When your starting guard isnt smart enough to know not to cut block a teammate from behind? Is that sort of undisciplined mental lapse not from lack of coaching?

Im not even saying it is. But Im starting to wonder.

Legend

User Info Menu

Losing two OL starters for an entire season (or nearly) due to friendly fire is indescribably unlucky. Those two injuries likely change the entire outcome of the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's the only question that needs to be answered. Is it bad training, bad luck, or a curse.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

Lets blame Harbaugh and the Ravens. Thats always a good place to start.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

maybe its complacency by the coaching staff and not diving into the details. who knows??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Isnt it though? When your starting guard isnt smart enough to know not to cut block a teammate from behind? Is that sort of undisciplined mental lapse not from lack of coaching?

Im not even saying it is. But Im starting to wonder.
    Funny that a Stanford grad isn't smart enough to not hurt his teammates.