Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As Tough as it is to admit...

Legend

User Info Menu

As Tough as it is to admit...

The Cleveland Browns offense outplayed the Steelers offense today.

How low can this team possibly go?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

norv turner has always had a solid offense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    The Cleveland Browns offense outplayed the Steelers offense today.

How low can this team possibly go?
    Every offense in the league outplayed us aside from the Blaine Gabbert-led Jaguars. We are nearly as low as we could possibly go.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Every offense in the league outplayed us aside from the Blaine Gabbert-led Jaguars. We are nearly as low as we could possibly go.
    I said the same thing after the game. Until the offense proves otherwise, we are in a battle with the jaguars for the worse offense in the league. At least the jaguars have an excuse, the Steelers have none.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I said the same thing after the game. Until the offense proves otherwise, we are in a battle with the jaguars for the worse offense in the league. At least the jaguars have an excuse, the Steelers have none.
    I'd say the worst offensive line in the league is a pretty good excuse.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Add in some WRs who cannot make plays on the ball and make some catches.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    I'd say the worst offensive line in the league is a pretty good excuse.
    Is it not a coincidence that the o-line has always been a problem with Ben as the QB? I'm not saying the o-line is great but I'm not placing the blame squarely on them. The offensive line issues are at least: 50% Ben and 50% o-line.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is it not a coincidence that the o-line has always been a problem with Ben as the QB? I'm not saying the o-line is great but I'm not placing the blame squarely on them. The offensive line issues are at least: 50% Ben and 50% o-line.
    i am not one of those fans who thinks Ben can do no wrong. However, your formula is waaaaaaaaay off. That was perhaps the worst game a Steeler o line has played in the 32 years that I have watched them. That was not a top caliber d line they played against either. Ben cannot be expected to have even a decent day when they run and pass block that poorly.

also, I am liking my mock more after watching Gilbert and Adams crap the bed again. I may need to add more OL.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    i am not one of those fans who thinks Ben can do no wrong. However, your formula is waaaaaaaaay off. That was perhaps the worst game a Steeler o line has played in the 32 years that I have watched them. That was not a top caliber d line they played against either. Ben cannot be expected to have even a decent day when they run and pass block that poorly.
    Ben took 2 sacks (probably more) that should have never happened but since he holds onto the ball for an eternity, they turned into sacks. In the one instance, Paulson was standing wide open 10-15 yards in the middle of the field.. there wasn't a defender within 10 yards of him. If Ben would have thrown the ball, it would have resulted in a first down. But nope... he didn't go thru his progressions and was staring downfield which wasn't open and held onto the ball resulting in another sack.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben took 2 sacks (probably more) that should have never happened but since he holds onto the ball for an eternity, they turned into sacks. In the one instance, Paulson was standing wide open 10-15 yards in the middle of the field.. there wasn't a defender within 10 yards of him. If Ben would have thrown the ball, it would have resulted in a first down. But nope... he didn't go thru his progressions and was staring downfield which wasn't open and held onto the ball resulting in another sack.
    I agree but your math may be off a little.
    Ben 45
    Ol 55
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]