Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I miss Bruce

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    That's because this board hated BA.
    Well that's because he sucked. that's just my opinion though. But I haven't missed a Steeler game in years.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Giants have a coach that's not afraid of calling out his team: "that's the worst half of football I have seen in my entire life" - describing Giants play vs Cowboys just now....

Legend

User Info Menu

Amazing how some minds disremember things. Last season's red zone offense was the best since BA's first season as OC so please stop with the BA praise.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Unfortunately, what no one is seeing and the Steelers are 10 years into the Ben era is that Ben is different, very different. Give him a play and he'll happily run it, but if it breaks down and there's something he can do to try and make it right he will try, regardless of the consequences. I would rather they let him play than try and save him for his 17th and 18th seasons. There's a better chance of winning a Super Bowl letting him play football his way, than there is trying to turn him into something he doesn't want to be.

He's is an unbelievably gifted quarterback, period.

Pappy
    i'm with you there. plus ben will figure out what his body can take and adjust accordingly when he needs to. i think we could let ben be ben and he still might get to season 18 and win more in the process.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Amazing how some minds disremember things. Last season's red zone offense was the best since BA's first season as OC so please stop with the BA praise.
    damn I hated BA and I thought last years red zone efficiency was horrible. I must really be screwed.

Backup

User Info Menu

**** Bruce Arians.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    How did that work out for us last year? There is no denying our RZ woes with BA but at least we were explosive with BA.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How did that work out for us last year? There is no denying our RZ woes with BA but at least we were explosive with BA.
    Was good until Ben got himself nearly killed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not to mention, Ben was hurt for more games with Haley calling the shots than he typically was out when Arians was running the O.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    damn I hated BA and I thought last years red zone efficiency was horrible. I must really be screwed.
    Hilarious ..