Thread: Surgery: Pouncey, Foote

Legend

User Info Menu

Surgery: Pouncey, Foote

Biceps for Foote, vaporized knee for Pouncey.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Well...if Foote is gone, look for the Steelers to sign McFadden off of the Raiders PS...or bring Rolle back...

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin said he didn't know how bad Howling's knee was, I guess that's up in the air too.

And what's going on with Cortez Allen? Does that mean Gay is our starting corner?

Yikes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Tomlin said he didn't know how bad Howling's knee was, I guess that's up in the air too.

And what's going on with Cortez Allen? Does that mean Gay is our starting corner?

Yikes.
    Gay made some nice plays today.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

POUNCEY's a GIRL!!! He's always injured.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Yikes.
    I don't know if you watched the game but Gay at corner is the least of my worries.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Gay made some nice plays today.
    Yes he did... he had a better game than IKE.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I don't know if you watched the game but Gay at corner is the least of my worries.
    Yeah, I watched it Ernie. Agree not the biggest worry after this game, but not a trivial one either. And I sure hope Gay lights it up this year if his number gets called. But year after year in the past he has been burned for what seems like 1 or 2 huge plays a game. Even this game, if the receiver hadn't slipped on the sideline in front of Gay it would have been another killer completion by Joe Montana, I mean Locker.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, I watched it Ernie. Agree not the biggest worry after this game, but not a trivial one either. And I sure hope Gay lights it up this year if his number gets called. But year after year in the past he has been burned for what seems like 1 or 2 huge plays a game. Even this game, if the receiver hadn't slipped on the sideline in front of Gay it would have been another killer completion by Joe Montana, I mean Locker.
    Yea I saw that play. Would have been a first down catch. IKE gave up a few of those as well. LIke I said, the least of my worries.