Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pouncey with ACL and MCL

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    It was like he lined him up and went after him. I went back and watched it and it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I seriously can't explain it.
    maybe DD agrees with squidkid and did something about it. LOL...

It looked like DD had a bounty of Pouncey

it was pathetic flip

never seen anything like it

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    maybe DD agrees with squidkid and did something about it. LOL...

It looked like DD had a bounty of Pouncey
    It really looked like he had picked his spot, closed his eyes and just went for it. So basically we have Blaine Gabbert at guard... Ugh.

For the record, I hate zone blocking because of it's reliance on low blocks. Go straight ahead, beat your man and impose your will. Somehow this doesn't seem possible with the Steelers anymore.

Pro Bowler
    Not only did he take out our center with a disgustingly executed chop block but he closed the hole up on Redman and forced him to bounce it outside for a loss.

Hall of Famer
    This Steelers team lacks toughness. Often hurt, often penalized. Just a real mish-mash on offense and a slow decay on defense. No team fears them anymore.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    This Steelers team lacks toughness. Often hurt, often penalized. Just a real mish-mash on offense and a slow decay on defense. No team fears them anymore.
    I'm with you for the most part. I think the Defense is still solid though.

bingo, you get an Anquan boldin type player who is a vocal and game time leader and you do not have these problems to this extent. someone needs to step up and carry the torch. This is the first time I think Big Ben is not elite. He cannot overcome the deficits of his teammates. he looks ho-hum. Being a super bowl winner, he is the best candidate to step up and give this team a tongue lashing. maybe I'm interjecting my own personal wishes, but #7 needs to be more direct imho. get this team fired up and in the mindset that it is unbeatable. I firmly believe the mindset will compensate for the lack of talent.

Pro Bowler

well, some 'fans' are waiting for tomlin to put his stamp on this team................here it is

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    It was like he lined him up and went after him. I went back and watched it and it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I seriously can't explain it.
    I refuse to believe that the fact that DD is married to Goodell's cousin's sister-in-law has anything to do with it, and anybody who does is just a conspiracy monger.

On the bright side, NFL's "You Make The Call" tweeted that it was a legal chop block, because it occurred within 2 yds of the LOS. So that's something

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!