3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Playoffs BABY!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It is the ONLY silver lining in an otherwise miserable start...maybe the worst opening game since '89. I remember a bad one against the Cowboys too, but it's hard to match that level of putrid futility. We go to Cincy and Cleveland travels to Baltimore next week. This silver lining has a shelf life of less than 7 days.

Starter

User Info Menu

McLendon seemed to be in the backfield a lot. I thought the D played pretty well. It IS only one game. What counts is who has it together when December roles around.

The offense will get better as people come back from injury. The OLine should improve as the year goes on. Hopefully they can get Wheaton more involved in the offense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    The OLine should improve as the year goes on.
    If they don't keep taking each other out...

Legend

User Info Menu

McLendon seemed to be in the backfield a lot. I thought the D played pretty well. It IS only one game. What counts is who has it together when December roles around.

The offense will get better as people come back from injury. The OLine should improve as the year goes on. Hopefully they can get Wheaton more involved in the offense.
    I thought the play of McClendon in particular stood out. I also think that Jarvis Jones is going to end up being pretty good.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not gonna happen. Pouncey is out for the year...and I can see at least one or two more guys getting injured in the coming weeks. It has been the trend in recent years, and will continue through 2013. Wouldn't surprise me to see someone from the practice squad in the lineup before mid season.