Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foote is the weak link.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Our offensive offensive line is our weak link
    plus 1... when you score 2 F'n points (by default)... the defense (or Larry Foote) is the last place I point the finger.

Backup
    You are ridiculous for not noticing what this team really is. They showed glimpses of it in the pre-season. When you can't generate a single offensive point for an entire game, you are a bad team. This was pathetic, and it is indicative of what this team is. A 3-5 win team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Just going on track record with Ben and the fact that we've had a couple bad breaks. Redman fumbling the ball being the biggie no matter whose fault it was that kept us out of the endzone. I 100% agree that haley needs to open it up. Unfotunately it's likely going to take Heath and Bell getting healthy to really turn the corner. Currently we still have a whole quarter before this game is over. My main issue is people claiming we're a 3 win team 3 quarters through week one. It's ridiculous.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    On this defense, Can't bring down a RB one on one, dodging contact so the other players make the play and Getting shoved 5yds down field every play. Love him all you want but he can't start for 31 more teams. He would have been cut or benched.
    No need to worry about Foote now. Torn bicep.

Legend
    Always blaming the least of our worries.... smh.

All the chicken little's in the preseason saw this coming. This whole "once we open the playbook up" is a joke. We are sloppy... been sloppy and will continue to be sloppy.

All you have to do is turn the channel to another game to see how pathetic and sloppy this offense is right now. 1st and goal from the 5 and we throw 3 passes short of the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Always blaming the least of our worries.... smh.

All the chicken little's in the preseason saw this coming. This whole "once we open the playbook up" is a joke. We are sloppy... been sloppy and will continue to be sloppy.

All you have to do is turn the channel to another game to see how pathetic and sloppy this offense is right now. 1st and goal from the 5 and we throw 3 passes short of the endzone.
    I wish we would seen more of Wheaton,, even running the ball on ball arounds. Didnt we keep Moye to be the tall receiving threat in the Red Zone? Was he in for any of those plays?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    On this defense, Can't bring down a RB one on one, dodging contact so the other players make the play and Getting shoved 5yds down field every play. Love him all you want but he can't start for 31 more teams. He would have been cut or benched.
    Problem solved.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Problem solved.
    Yay.... now our Offense will be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Yay.... now our Offense will be unstoppable.
    It's a given the offense is A problem but I bet Vince W OR anybody else younger more physical and more athletic do a better job.