Thread: Shout out to Super Steeler

Legend

User Info Menu

Shout out to Super Steeler

Earlier in the year Super Steeler was posting here. A few of his friends are concerned about him, as he has dropped off the radar and not answering e-mails.

Anyone know how to get a hold of him or if he is OK?

C-town

Starter

User Info Menu

Have you tried Match.com?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I, for one, hope he is OK. He was a good contributor here. My hopes for the best and it is a communication (internet) problem. 7 UP, I think your comments are asinine. To make light of a situation where one person could be in need is un-called for. Especially a die hard as supersteeler was. I'm really sick and tired of the non'chalance that is prevalent now a days. I bleed black n gold and I don't know super steeler from a stranger in the grocery store. And really I could care less if I ever meet him, I just know he is a fellow steelers fan and he only wishes the best for the team. What if he is some 90 yr old who slipped in the tub, but was still wearin' his black n gold? Bottom line is.... I don't care if he was 18 or 78, he still counts as a Steeler voice and a valuable one. We need all we can get. And if he needs a lending hand I hope he calls me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks, Thor75. I do more reading here than posting, but overall its a great Steeler site. I agree with your comments, all Steeler fans should stick together.

Supe is about 67 I think and if he happens to stop back tell him his old gang misses him.

C-town

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Have you tried Match.com?
    Is that what you use?