Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Titans @ Steelers Prediction Thread

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Closer than it should be, but at the end of the day, the Steelers have a win.

    Steelers 19
    Titans 16

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I feel the same way about this game as I did about the last one...

    As long as we don't allow them to block a punt and recover it on the one yard line, Steelers win...

  3. #13
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I feel the same way about this game as I did about the last one...

    As long as we don't allow them to block a punt and recover it on the one yard line, Steelers win...
    wow way to go out on a limb.

    steelers re-discover their passing game and Tennessee's defense has no answer. Pitts 35 Tenn 17

  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    The special teams are typically not special, the running game behind Redmon, Howling and Jones gets about 75 yards total, Ben is great, the defense gets a couple coverage sacks, but no real consistent pressure and Munchak has his team more prepared, regardless, the Steelers win 20-17.

    I have a bad feeling about this season and I don't know why.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  5. #15
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Steelers win, but its ugly:

    Steelers 16

    Titans 13

    Here we go Steelers,

    Here we go

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    How bout a pick 6, a safety, and a fumble recovery for our defense? And a punt return?

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Steeler preseason games have not looked all that good. Not very smooth and haven't scored many points. This will be a low scoring game. 13-10, Steelers grab a late FG.

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    wow way to go out on a limb.

    steelers re-discover their passing game and Tennessee's defense has no answer. Pitts 35 Tenn 17
    If that's the way I honestly feel (and felt last year), what's the problem?

    "Going out on a limb" simply for no reason is ludicrous....

  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Steeler preseason games have not looked all that good. Not very smooth and haven't scored many points. This will be a low scoring game. 13-10, Steelers grab a late FG.
    Preseason is meaningless...the Browns went 3-1, didn't they? Does that mean they'll finish at 12-4?

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Polamalu will make his presence felt, and the Steelers win, but win ugly. The board gripes about the ugly win as though the Steelers lost.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •