Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Titans @ Steelers Prediction Thread

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

24-20 Steelers

I hope I'm wrong and alot of you are right with the prediction. A win is a win.

Hopefully there are no injuries and hopefully we can get some stuff established today (run game, protection, penetration).
    Don't Forget to bring a Towel

Backup

User Info Menu

27-14 steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers 28 Titans 10. Stephens-Howling comes off the bench and makes a couple of big plays.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not sure if you guys watched the offense this preseason but I don't see the Steelers lighting up the scoreboard. The good news is I don't see the Titans lighting up the scoreboard either. Steelers win, but not by much.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Last season's loss to the Titans was as frustrating a loss as any that I can remember. In fact, all of the close losses to sub-par teams
    was incredibly frustrating. We will see if Tomlin can prepare these guys, knowing they have watched the film from that game...
    over and over and over again. Haley and Ben have settled their differences, and Ben is ready to start the 2nd half of his career
    with the OLine that has the potential to be great together for years. Add to that, there are no distractions. Wallace and his crap
    are gone, as well as, Mendy's lousy attitude.

As a team, the Steelers have been disrespected. Too old and too slow. Alot of guys are entering this season with a chip on their
    shoulder, including Ben, Troy, and Woodley to name a few. The team also should be pissed that they are all but forgotten for a
    Playoff run, let alone a SB run.

If the Steelers are going to do anything this season, it has to start today!!! We have to show the rest of the division that we mean
    business!!! The only way to do that is to BEAT THE $H!T out of the Titans!!! The Steelers have to start fast, and finish furious!!

I could go on for another 30 minutes, but I will leave it at that.

We see a new attitude for the Steelers!!! They take a lead, and then PUT IT OUT OF REACH!!!! We aint letting teams hang around!!!

It's Pittsburgh all day 34 - 13!!!!

JD!!!
    Last edited by JDSteeler; 09-08-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Starter

User Info Menu

thor 75 said: "steelers re-discover their passing game and Tennessee's defense has no answer. Pitts 35 Tenn 17."

Glad to see I have a lot of company in the ready to rock department. I'd love to see the O get in the mid to high 30's but I would prefer the D is not quite so generous.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Steelers win 35-10

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like all the optimism, lots of blowouts predicted and nobody calling for a loss!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like all the optimism, lots of blowouts predicted and nobody calling for a loss!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm going to go with ESPN's prediction: 16-13, Steelers win.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa