Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It pains me to say this

Rookie

User Info Menu

It pains me to say this

Steelers finish 3rd--- 7 & 9 poss 6 & 10

tenn 33 steelers 13

been around this game all my life---father coached offensive line for black n gold from 1958 through 74---their 1st sb----

2 yrs rebuilding in front of us

take it to the bank---i very seldom miss

doc....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post

tenn 33 steelers 13

been around this game all my life---father coached offensive line for black n gold from 1958 through 74---their 1st sb----

doc....
    My dad is Tom Landry, my cousin is Mike Tomlin. I used to date Terry Bradshaw's daughter. I ate dinner with Bob Dole on a Tuesday night.

The Steelers are winning the Super Bowl.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Im a descendant of Wyatt Earp and I promise you...doc holiday was one of the bad guys. He called himself a Patriot but was nothing but a low-down dirty bank robber. Wyatt didn't trust putting his money in the bank because of guys like holiday. One more thing, nobody invited him to the OK Corral because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a scattergun. Pure dead weight ...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I used to date Terry Bradshaw's daughter.
    Terry told me he had some shotgun ammo with your name on it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OK, gonna cancel my cable now. no sense watching football this year.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Im a descendant of Wyatt Earp and I promise you...doc holiday was one of the bad guys. He called himself a Patriot but was nothing but a low-down dirty bank robber. Wyatt didn't trust putting his money in the bank because of guys like holiday. One more thing, nobody invited him to the OK Corral because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a scattergun. Pure dead weight ...
    Calling Doc a "low-down dirty bank robber", is taking this a little too far! Believe the HYPE! Huckleberry......
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    My dad is Tom Landry, my cousin is Mike Tomlin. I used to date Terry Bradshaw's daughter. I ate dinner with Bob Dole on a Tuesday night.

The Steelers are winning the Super Bowl.

I am my own grandpa

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu_Y1wQ923g[/URL]

and remember the original bumble bee prison uniforms when we were perennial under .500. We are better than that this year ... 11-5, 10-6 at worst.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    OK, gonna cancel my cable now. no sense watching football this year.
    You can still watch the beer commercials

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post

tenn 33 steelers 13

doc....
    My dad worked in a steel mill. BFD.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It is time I reveal my true identity. I am Weegie Thompson's cousin, Squeegee. I used to live next to Chuck Noll's Aunt's mother's brother's cousin's mother's friend's aunt's next door neighbor's cat's vet, Marge Velore, who worked at Chess King with Walter Abercrombie's best friend's sister, Gertrude Hydrosyline, who told me that the Steelers will definitely play a full sixteen game schedule this season. Bank on it! I haven't been wrong since tomorrow.
    Last edited by steelblood; 09-07-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.