Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: It pains me to say this

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46

    It pains me to say this

    Steelers finish 3rd--- 7 & 9 poss 6 & 10

    tenn 33 steelers 13

    been around this game all my life---father coached offensive line for black n gold from 1958 through 74---their 1st sb----

    2 yrs rebuilding in front of us


    take it to the bank---i very seldom miss

    doc....

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    Steelers finish 3rd--- 7 & 9 poss 6 & 10

    tenn 33 steelers 13

    been around this game all my life---father coached offensive line for black n gold from 1958 through 74---their 1st sb----

    2 yrs rebuilding in front of us


    take it to the bank---i very seldom miss

    doc....
    My dad is Tom Landry, my cousin is Mike Tomlin. I used to date Terry Bradshaw's daughter. I ate dinner with Bob Dole on a Tuesday night.

    The Steelers are winning the Super Bowl.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hey Roger...
    Posts
    3,334
    Im a descendant of Wyatt Earp and I promise you...doc holiday was one of the bad guys. He called himself a Patriot but was nothing but a low-down dirty bank robber. Wyatt didn't trust putting his money in the bank because of guys like holiday. One more thing, nobody invited him to the OK Corral because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a scattergun. Pure dead weight ...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I used to date Terry Bradshaw's daughter.
    Terry told me he had some shotgun ammo with your name on it.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,683
    OK, gonna cancel my cable now. no sense watching football this year.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Im a descendant of Wyatt Earp and I promise you...doc holiday was one of the bad guys. He called himself a Patriot but was nothing but a low-down dirty bank robber. Wyatt didn't trust putting his money in the bank because of guys like holiday. One more thing, nobody invited him to the OK Corral because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a scattergun. Pure dead weight ...
    Calling Doc a "low-down dirty bank robber", is taking this a little too far! Believe the HYPE! Huckleberry......

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,258
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    My dad is Tom Landry, my cousin is Mike Tomlin. I used to date Terry Bradshaw's daughter. I ate dinner with Bob Dole on a Tuesday night.

    The Steelers are winning the Super Bowl.

    I am my own grandpa

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu_Y1wQ923g

    and remember the original bumble bee prison uniforms when we were perennial under .500. We are better than that this year ... 11-5, 10-6 at worst.



    Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.



  8. #8
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,829
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    OK, gonna cancel my cable now. no sense watching football this year.
    You can still watch the beer commercials

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  9. #9
    Backup The Man of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dahntahn
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by docsteelholiday View Post
    Steelers finish 3rd--- 7 & 9 poss 6 & 10

    tenn 33 steelers 13

    been around this game all my life---father coached offensive line for black n gold from 1958 through 74---their 1st sb----

    2 yrs rebuilding in front of us


    take it to the bank---i very seldom miss

    doc....
    My dad worked in a steel mill. BFD.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,026
    It is time I reveal my true identity. I am Weegie Thompson's cousin, Squeegee. I used to live next to Chuck Noll's Aunt's mother's brother's cousin's mother's friend's aunt's next door neighbor's cat's vet, Marge Velore, who worked at Chess King with Walter Abercrombie's best friend's sister, Gertrude Hydrosyline, who told me that the Steelers will definitely play a full sixteen game schedule this season. Bank on it! I haven't been wrong since tomorrow.
    Last edited by steelblood; 09-07-2013 at 01:09 AM.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •