Legend

User Info Menu

I live vicariously thru myself.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm just glad I started all of this hahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I taught Chuck Norris his toughness ... telepathically. He thanks me daily by sending me royallites. I once beat Steven Segal into submission on one of his movies, and he asked for more, Please. The movie was never released. He made a career move to real police work. I teach modesty seminars world-wide. My predictive powers are 99% right-brained. Steelers 31-13, +2 in turnovers, 3 redzone TD's, Worilds goes off one way or another, the receiving core is amazing, and Mike Wallace calls in asking if he can come back and be on the team again.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here's a quick list of Flippy accomplishments:

1. Made James Harrison weep like a little girl
    2. Beat Casey Hampton in an eating contest
    3. Won a spelling bee versus Terry Bradshaw even though I spotted him every letter
    4. Injured Gilby when he fell on me

Need I go on?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

HAL-9000 does my taxes, I mentor the Dalai Lama, I bit Mike Tyson's ear, Jack the Ripper lowers his eyes and calls me sir, and I sell vodka to the Russians.

Legend

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, looks like Holliday may have known what he was talking about...

Legend

User Info Menu

If it was any QB besides Locker, old Doc would have been dead on. And after watching, his season record might have been generous.