Now that we are down to 53, who do think gets scratched on Sunday?
Heath Miller and Le'Veon Bell aren't playing, so there's two (with Speath on IR/DTR, he doesn't count anymore).
Will Johnson has also been hobbled this week. There is a chance he doesn't play (and David Johnson takes over the hybrid FB/TE role with Paulson and Palmer the more traditional TE's).
Landry Jones won't be playing. We're good with Ben and Bruce.
We usually dress 7 OL, so I'd imagine that Cody Wallace will backup Pouncey and Beachum will backup everyone else, meaning that Guy Whimper would be in street clothes.
We are probably okay with Brown, Sanders, Cotchery, and Wheaton at WR, so Moye may take a seat.
We should be okay with Golden and Shark behind Troy and Clark, so Cromartie-Smith may not play.
And finally, among our backup ILB population, we will probably play 2 for ST's and sit one...if I had to guess, it would be that Kion Wilson and Terence Garvin suit up and Vince Williams does not.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!