Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Felix Jones Expected to start

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Felix Jones Expected to start

[URL]http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2013/9/2/4685802/felix-jones-fantasy-football-steelers-running-back[/URL] I guess he wins the job by default. Lets cross our fingers he can hold down the fort and give us a nice RB controversy when Bell returns.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Stephens-Howling had a couple of 100 yard rushing games for the Cards last season and also played well in the preseason. I figured he'd at least start over Jones.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Seems like a RB controversy already!

Legend

User Info Menu

I like this. If Felix stays healthy, he's the most dynamic back on the roster. And I'm sure he'll get a ton of passes in Haley's offense. This is the perfect back for this offense. Will he stay healthy?

Legend

User Info Menu

Jones was already the most natural runner on the squad, excluding Bell of course. I think it makes since, Redman is a one-trick pony-type North-South brawler. Howling is a great situational type back. My only hope is that Jones can stay healthy long enough for Bell to recover. I don't have a problem with this move.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

I surely hope the 4th string RB on the Eagles roster isn't better than our second round draft pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think jones will be fine until bell gets healthy.

I bet he goes for 100 vs the oilers

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I surely hope the 4th string RB on the Eagles roster isn't better than our second round draft pick.
    Just because he was the 4th string RB doesn't mean he was their 4th best RB....

Legend

User Info Menu

Well that should put to rest any delusions that Redman is a starting NFL RB.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

q
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Well that should put to rest any delusions that Redman is a starting NFL RB.
    get over it man.