Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign Tebow Now!

Legend

User Info Menu

Sign Tebow Now!

[URL="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756897-twitter-reacts-to-tim-tebows-reported-release-from-patriots?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&ut m_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t2"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756897-twitter-reacts-to-tim-tebows-reported-release-from-patriots?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&ut m_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t2

Fullback? "Can he play center?" [/URL]

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think TEBOW would make a great H'Back if he just gave up the idea that he's an NFL QB. He'd be an asset on Special Teams.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Couldn't a team make him an offer with the clear stipulation that they wouldn't even consider him at QB?

But I think he could carry value as an emergency QB in addition to being an H-back/ST player. Then you wouldn't have to tie up a roster spot for Landry Jones, who isn't likely going to play this year anyway...you could try to stash Jones on PS.
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 08-31-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    [URL="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756897-twitter-reacts-to-tim-tebows-reported-release-from-patriots?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&ut m_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t2"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756897-twitter-reacts-to-tim-tebows-reported-release-from-patriots?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&ut m_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t2

Fullback? "Can he play center?" [/URL]
    Come on SAS, I expect better of you

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    Come on SAS, I expect better of you
    Just kidding, Gal, just kidding!

Here's what I should have enclosed my post with: [eyeroll][/eyeroll]

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd take Tebow at H-Back over David Johnson at TE.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    I'd take Tebow at H-Back over David Johnson at TE.
    I'd second that motion!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tebow is a good football player. Just a ****ty QB. Hell, I can throw the football better than that guy. Maybe Jeebus will set him right.

Maybe he will stop being a bonehead and play football at a position he has skills at. Kinda reminds me of Kordell Stewart's bonehead. Coulda been a real star at H Back and WR!

Backup

User Info Menu

I always wished that Kordell would have been willing to play CB. I think he would have been a beast. Shut down corner. As for Tebow, probably TE suits him best.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Tebow is a good football player. Just a ****ty QB. Hell, I can throw the football better than that guy. Maybe Jeebus will set him right.

Maybe he will stop being a bonehead and play football at a position he has skills at. Kinda reminds me of Kordell Stewart's bonehead. Coulda been a real star at H Back and WR!
    Tebow is already on record that he "will relentlessly pursue his lifelong dream of being an NFL QB". Sadly, some guys just won't accept their talents don't necessarily match their dreams. K Stewart is a prime example of a guy that could have been a perennial pro bowler if only he could have gotten past himself. Don't have a problem with a guy believing in himself, but if absolutely no one (even the guys who are paid to know) sees it like you , sometimes you need to hear what others are saying.