Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sign Tebow Now!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Tebow is already on record that he "will relentlessly pursue his lifelong dream of being an NFL QB". Sadly, some guys just won't accept their talents don't necessarily match their dreams. K Stewart is a prime example of a guy that could have been a perennial pro bowler if only he could have gotten past himself. Don't have a problem with a guy believing in himself, but if absolutely no one (even the guys who are paid to know) sees it like you , sometimes you need to hear what others are saying.
    Can you imagine how Steeler history would be different if Hines Ward had insisted that he was a QB and refused to play anything else?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think the KORDELL comparisons are just wrong. Kordell actually was a "decent" QB at best, Tebow is not and never will be an average QB. Kordell just would have been a great WR and had a long prosperous career.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I think the KORDELL comparisons are just wrong. Kordell actually was a "decent" QB at best, Tebow is not and never will be an average QB. Kordell just would have been a great WR and had a long prosperous career.
    live long...jpg

sorry Sid, couldn't resist.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Kordell had one "Decent" year at QB. The rest was a bad memory...lol

I liked him as "Slash". Was definitely a play maker. Just not an NFL QB.