Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just putting it out there..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Just putting it out there..

Felix Jones might be the best RB on the roster not named "Bell".

Would not be surprised if we have found a short term starter here.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post

So he did well tonight?? I haven't seen it, gotta wait til Sunday's replay.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    So he did well tonight?? I haven't seen it, gotta wait til Sunday's replay.
    14 carries for 56 yards, and yes Felix Jones looked good. he's gonna make the team...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    14 carries for 56 yards, and yes Felix Jones looked good. he's gonna make the team...
    nice, I know there's a big Dwyer following. I'm just not one of them.

Legend

User Info Menu

averaged 4 yds a carry
    Have to wait for replay

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post

''

If Felix can stay healthy and could carry the load, he's the best back on the roster. It's a big if, but he's a 5 YPC back. He runs like Warrick Dunn with speed. Gets his yards. Doesn't take a hit. But he's fragile. If somehow his health turned around, I think he's a better long term option than Bell. I think Howling could be good too. Heck anyone that can stay healthy has talent.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    ''

If Felix can stay healthy and could carry the load, he's the best back on the roster. It's a big if, but he's a 5 YPC back. He runs like Warrick Dunn with speed. Gets his yards. Doesn't take a hit. But he's fragile. If somehow his health turned around, I think he's a better long term option than Bell. I think Howling could be good too. Heck anyone that can stay healthy has talent.
    Maybe he rid himself of the Dallas taint in the acid environment of Philly, ready to roll up 1200 yards. Just a thought.

Starter

User Info Menu

With the caveat that it was a 2nd string Jones showed vision and a ability to slash/cut back quickly in the hole.
    Coming out of Arkansas I thought that he was nothing but a homerun hitter.
    Dont think he could be a feature full time back all year with his injury record but he blocks well and catches out of the backfield.
    He did not look like he lost a step either.
    He was Jerry Jones love child so maybe he has a ****ty attitude and that is why they let him go?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I agree Chadman...Jones looked good. There is a problem. Redman, Dwyer, Jones, & Howling all looked better than Bell on the field. Hence "field". We all "expect" Bell to seize the roll as the feature but he won't be back until sometime hopefully before the bye. Bell hasn't proved anything yet so I think the Steelers need to find a way to keep all five until Bell gets healthy. Injuries to RBs can happen. It is possible by the time Bell is ready...There will not be 5 healthy backs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Has Bell proved anything?????

Guy has few carries against "real" NFL players and can't stay healthy. He offers hope in practice but he has shown nothing when the real battle is going on.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"