Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Ben, Start Landry Jones

Administrator

User Info Menu

Trade Ben, Start Landry Jones

Trade Ben and get 2 first rounders and build for the future... around Landry Jones.

Ok... just kidding. Jones did look good on that first drive.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Starter

User Info Menu

Ive been tough on the kid. But he does look good tonight. Maybe we have a prospect here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jones has the IT factor. Every week he looks better, throws great balls and is improving as a QB under center. When all is said and done, I believe he is the Steelers eventual starter.

Legend

User Info Menu

Slow down... he's a bleeder

Starter

User Info Menu

Maybe spoke a little too soon. Lol. Oh well he showed a little today.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Jones has the IT factor. Every week he looks better, throws great balls and is improving as a QB under center. When all is said and done, I believe he is the Steelers eventual starter.

Actually that is what he doesn't have!!! He has all the tools.....just not that "gimmie the ball and lets win this f*&%$#r attitude"

Legend

User Info Menu

I was impressed. He took a big step forward. I think we can turn this kid into a premium draft pick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I was impressed. He took a big step forward. I think we can turn this kid into a premium draft pick.
    Was it his less than 50% completions or the 3 picks?

Legend

User Info Menu

It was probably the solid first half of ball he played some poise under pressure which you say he doesn't have and a continual improvement in his game. He is a project but I see the Steelers future starter.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Agreed. He had some melt downs toward the end of the game, but each week he looks better. I'm excited about the guy.