Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Direct TV Nfl Ticket ????

Backup

User Info Menu

Direct TV Nfl Ticket ????

Has anyone had any luck this year talking them down on there price and or getting it free. I have had some luck in the past but they were pretty stubborn last year. I have had it for 13 years and yet they are giving to the newbies for free but trying to hit me for full price. Just curious to what angle some may have tried or used this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Has anyone had any luck this year talking them down on there price and or getting it free. I have had some luck in the past but they were pretty stubborn last year. I have had it for 13 years and yet they are giving to the newbies for free but trying to hit me for full price. Just curious to what angle some may have tried or used this year.
    A neighbor was successful by telling them they were going to drop Direct TV all together.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    A neighbor was successful by telling them they were going to drop Direct TV all together.
    Did he get it free? or just a price break.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm a newbie and pretty pumped about my first season with Directv and the Sunday ticket.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

My sister complained they gave some free movie channels...I still need to call...

Legend

User Info Menu

I blindly hand over my money every year for the Ticket. I've had it since '98 and not going to stop now. It's pricey but worth it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Got it for free, second straight year. I left them for cable for a month last winter then let them "earn" my business back, the threw in the Ticket for free along with some other perks and lowered my bill as well.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this is the first year in over a decade I won't be getting NFL Sunday Ticket. I switched to Time Warner and I'm gonna rely on the Red Zone Channel. When the Steelers play and aren't televised I guess I'll just hit a bar.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

The NFL really needs to consider adding some PPV process whereby fans can purchase just their favorite team's games when they're not being shown in their area. I get most of the Steelers games every season but for the 3-4 games that I don't I'd be willing to shell out $5-$10 per game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    The NFL really needs to consider adding some PPV process whereby fans can purchase just their favorite team's games when they're not being shown in their area. I get most of the Steelers games every season but for the 3-4 games that I don't I'd be willing to shell out $5-$10 per game.
    There is a PC/tablet only version of Sunday ticket, but as I understand it, to qualify, Directv must not be available in your area. I would love to see an online only version of Sunday ticket, or see Sunday ticket avialable through other providers.