Hello Planet Steelers Fans,

I'm Jonathan from Star Fantasy Leagues and I'm posting here to introduce this community to our website, a place where you can play fantasy football for real money. I hope this post is ok with the moderators, please message me or send me an e-mail (support at*starfantasyleagues.com) if this isn't cool.

Star Fantasy Leagues ([url]http://www.starfantasyleagues.com[/url]) is guaranteeing $10,000 in cash in its tournaments this weekend and $100,000 in cash throughout the entire fantasy football season. Since you guys are clearly football fans, we thought you might be interested in playing fantasy football for money at SFL. We're also offering freeroll tournaments - tournaments with free entry - where you can win money.

If you're not familiar with sites like ours, we're not like a traditional season long fantasy league. You can draft a different team every week and basically bet on it being better than the teams other people draft. We're all huge football fans and we love this, so we thought you might too. It's a different way to engage in fantasy football, AND you can win real money by doing it.

We just launched our new software last week and we're all really proud of it, so I hope you can check it out and enjoy it as much as we do. Thanks for looking guys, and we hope to see you on the SFL site at*starfantasyleagues.com.

Sincerely,
SFL Jonathan