Originally Posted by Shawn
The Specials Teams aren't worth being concerned about until we have people playing that will actually be on the 53 man roster. Remember this is just a hodgepodge of guys most of whom will be unemployed in 3 weeks. I think STs will be OK if not great. IMO a dynamic guy like Dunn could really lift the entire unit.
I agree about the OL. Work in progress! They will get better as the season goes on especially with run blocking but pass protection is worrisome because that is the same no matter what the new blocking scheme calls for.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
you guys must be watching a different team than me.