Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday, September 22nd - Epic Day in the 'Burgh

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sunday, September 22nd - Epic Day in the 'Burgh

SIDSMYTHE is coming to the 'Burgh. Who is doing both the Pirates Game @ 1:35pm & the Steelers game @ 8:20pm??? I also would like to challenge SedatedSteelerFan to a fight in the Parking Lot!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SidSmythe has his Pirates tickets in hand but is looking for ONE Steeler/Bears ticket. Anyone have 1 for sale let me know.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I also would like to challenge SedatedSteelerFan to a fight in the Parking Lot!!
    He'll probably be at the Patriots/Buccaneers game in Foxboro that day so I wouldn't get my hopes up of having a meet and greet.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hide your kids! Hide your wife!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    He'll probably be at the Patriots/Buccaneers game in Foxboro that day so I wouldn't get my hopes up of having a meet and greet.
    LOL, you know I was going to make a similar comment like that but you beat ME to it.

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL, sounds epic and definitely should be a fun weekend. Hope the Pirates don't fall apart by then. I'm still skeptical but hopeful

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So who's going this weekend??? I've had my Pirates/Reds tickets for 2 months now BUT I've held out on my Steeler tickets. Face value tickets are available on ticketmaster.com and StubHub has them starting at $40/ticket as of today (holding out til late Saturday here). Anyone else going to either game??

Legend

User Info Menu

Happens to also be my birthday... Win it for MEEEEE!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sid, my wife and I are going to the Pirates game Saturday night and Steelers game Sunday night. Still potential to also go to the Pirates on Sunday afternoon, might just buy tickets near the park but I already have tix in hand for the other games. Steelers tix prices have come way down with their awful start. Pre-season, the Bears nose bleeds were running roughly $130 each on every site, I went to NFL ticket exchange site a few days ago and got them for $75 a piece (but then there is a fee as well). I'll be in 524 i think...Ruthless if you are seeing this...don't you sit up there somewhere?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Sid, my wife and I are going to the Pirates game Saturday night and Steelers game Sunday night. Still potential to also go to the Pirates on Sunday afternoon, might just buy tickets near the park but I already have tix in hand for the other games. Steelers tix prices have come way down with their awful start. Pre-season, the Bears nose bleeds were running roughly $130 each on every site, I went to NFL ticket exchange site a few days ago and got them for $75 a piece (but then there is a fee as well). I'll be in 524 i think...Ruthless if you are seeing this...don't you sit up there somewhere?
    What section and Row. I'm holding off til tomorrow to see how much further they go down but i'm going solo. wife and kids going back to the hotel after the Pirates game. I also might go Sat Night to the Pirates game by myself (standing room only).